• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! SLAPPED (or ZAPPED) for NO REASON - by ksnuggles

ZAPPED! SLAPPED (or ZAPPED) for NO REASON - by ksnuggles

norlando319

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
There I was, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, Kristina decided she need to SLAP me! I mean ZAP me! Almost the same thing!! :lol:

It was a while ago, I put in a bid on a "Something else" auction she was holding, and seriously, I didn't think I had any chance of winning it. Imagine my surprise, when I get a "thanks for your bid, you won the auction - and oh, by the way, here's a ZAP for you" note...

Thank you, Kristina, I LOVE the pin.

I only need about six THOUSAND more of them, since Disney made one for each resort, and I got the three from DLR when I was there in November - this is my first (or second? I really have to check my books... I hate growing old. The memory is the first thing to go and the second thing is... uhhhh.... hang on... I know this....) of the series from WDW! :lol: Still, it's one I didn't have - so MORE updates to my "wants" list...

I also really enjoyed the note she sent me - I think the picture on the stationery is wonderful, and wanted to share it with the rest of you!

Nick this actually had nothing to do with the Auction.. this was mailed out before you even thought of a single keystroke in that thread. I did it because I could and for no other reason that I thought you would enjoy the pin.

Oh, that is SO MUCH WORSE!! People doing things, just because they can? It's anarchy!! (but thank you very very much! I do love the pin and the note, and that you thought of me, and your generosity) :hug:

Nick this actually had nothing to do with the Auction.. this was mailed out before you even thought of a single keystroke in that thread. I did it because I could and for no other reason that I thought you would enjoy the pin.

Kristine is really turning up the zap heat on the big boys. You go, girl! Congrats again, Nick. You deserve it.