• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

sleeping beauty 60th anniversary page pins

sleeping beauty 60th anniversary page pins

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By any chance, does anybody have or collect the sleeping beauty page anniversary pins that came out in 2019 that look like a book?if so I had a question.

You mean these?
4489e8b425a942f5238e184ba70c338e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

for those in the know on this particular set when you go look for them out there to buy are fakes or scrappers an issue on these pins?
I have some of these (and all obtained 2nd hand.) I obtained them closer to the date of release and I never questioned if they were authentic or not. (And I am 100% confident (ie, they are non-scrap) in the ones which have passed through my hands.)

If you are looking at buying from a certain aucition site try looking at the sellers completed listings that sold. If they are selling multiples of the same LE pin I would suspect that they are selling fakes. Your millage may vary as i'm not an expert but i have found in the past sellers resell the sames LE pins multiple times as they have multiple fakes of the pin to sell off.

On these pins in that set for anyone that would know do they go for about $35 or $40 each or more or less than that?

Likely. They are 3+ years old, not in production anymore and retailed for $19.99 for a box of 2 pins (ah, remember those days?!)
So yeah, I would expect them to increase in price.

Back