• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ Sleeping Beauty ~ Big Top Peanut Butter Vintage Promo Glass 1958 ~ Prince Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Sleeping Beauty ~ Big Top Peanut Butter Vintage Promo Glass 1958 ~ Prince Phillip

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Up for sale is a Vintage Promotional "Big Top" peanut butter glass. This glass is titled, "Prince Phillip To The Rescue" and part of a series of glasses made for Walt Disney Productions when the movie was released.

On the front there is a picture of Prince Phillip holding the Sword of Truth and Shield of Virtue, and on the back it shows the sword and shield with the writing, "Prince Phillip To The Rescue from Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty 1958 Walt Disney Productions. Glass is clear with no chips and coloring is bright. There is what looks to be a manufacturing flaw around the top of the back side of the glass, a scratch of some kind. Other than that, it is a really great glass to add to your Sleeping Beauty collection or start a collection of these wonderful vintage glasses. There are six glasses in the set, and this sale is only for the Prince Phillip glass, as it is an duplicate in my collection.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

Prince Phillip glass - $25 + $9.00 shipping (bubble wrapped and boxed with tracking)

213m7wx.jpg
FRONT VIEW

5v31v.jpg
BACK VIEW

2h4ggmd.jpg
VIEW OF MANUFACTURING FLAW

Last edited:
I have the Maleficent glass and love it. I did not realize they were part of a set. I am going to have to search for the Samson one.

Those are beautiful :0)

Thank you! I'm in love with them!

I have the Maleficent glass and love it. I did not realize they were part of a set. I am going to have to search for the Samson one.

The Maleficent glass was the one that got me started! It was given to me by a friend, and I just had to find the rest! Good luck on your Samson quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back