• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sleeping Beauty Elisabete Gomes!!!

Sleeping Beauty Elisabete Gomes!!!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hi DPF!!! I thought I would just put this out there. I am in search of my ultimate, ultimate, ultimate grail...the Elisabete Gomes Sleeping Beauty pin.

pin39958

I would just die to have it lol. I would be willing to trade some of my Frozen collection to get it and anything else you may see in my traders for it.

***I would really like to trade in person if at all possible, due to the high value of this pin***

If anyone has it and would like to trade, please let me know. Thanks a million.

:hug::hug::hug:

Erin

Best of luck Erin. It might take time to get this one, but it truly is a beautiful pin and I know how you will cherish it :)

good luck, Erin! :) I always remember the time at DSF when you wore your DA LE 100 art nouveau Aurora haha <3 she's so pretty and you need the Gomes to go with her! If I see this around you'll be the first to know :)

Thank you sooo much Chalon! I do love that pin as well, she is so pretty. Hope to see you again this summer!

Good luck Erin. I hope you get your ultimate grail.

Thanks mom, love you ♥

Best of luck Erin. It might take time to get this one, but it truly is a beautiful pin and I know how you will cherish it :)

Thanks Selen, I have seen it in person a couple times and it's absolutely beautiful. I can't wait until I can hold it in my hand one day.

When I first started collecting, I saw this pin being sold at $220 auction style on Ebay. It must have been sometime in early 2010. As a newbie, $220 was unthinkable for me. My jaw dropped and I tagged the buyer as a "nutcase" in my mind.

How stupid could I be?? I paid 3 times of that price for mine about 1.5 yrs or so ago :rofl:

When I first started collecting, I saw this pin being sold at $220 auction style on Ebay. It must have been sometime in early 2010. As a newbie, $220 was unthinkable for me. My jaw dropped and I tagged the buyer as a "nutcase" in my mind.

How stupid could I be?? I paid 3 times of that price for mine about 1.5 yrs or so ago :rofl:

Holy Cow! It's on my grail list as well, and I think it will be sitting there for a very long time! Wah, wah, waahhh... :cry:
Good Luck with your grail quest, Erin!

When I first started collecting, I saw this pin being sold at $220 auction style on Ebay. It ave been sometime in early 2010. As a newbie, $220 was unthinkable for me. My jaw dropped and I tagged the buyer as a "nutcase" in my mind.

Haha, lucky girl. I wish I could find one for that price now lol. I hope I may get it for a decent price...crossing my fingers :x:

Are you trying to quit pin trading!!! LOL! J/k My dear friend I hope you acquire this beauty of a pin. I know both of us have been dreaming of this pin and talk about it offend. Let's hope you find it. Good Luck :)

Are you trying to quit pin trading!!! LOL! J/k My dear friend I hope you acquire this beauty of a pin. I know both of us have been dreaming of this pin and talk about it offend. Let's hope you find it. Good Luck :)

Haha, yes I am trying to quit pin trading lol. Just kidding. I hope both of us can find it real soon. You deserve it my dear! Crossing my fingers for both of us :x:

Back