• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Sleeping Beauty Limited to 500 Disney Store UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Sleeping Beauty Limited to 500 Disney Store UK

MrPixar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pin91558

Hello! Trade auction is for the above pin! I have it in-hand and on-card! I am from UK but international bidders of course welcome.

I am a Pixar collector, especially UP, Ratatouille and the Incredibles, but any nice Beloved Tales Pixar Pins are also on my want list. In particular am after the El Capitan cinema seat pins of Carl and Wall E. Also, I am after the Sleeping /beauty book pin from the Reagan /library store!

This is my first trade, so just testing the waters really - hopefully someone will want this pin!

Will run untill Friday - will see what happens!

Last edited:
its a lovery pin! But I have none of your listed interests for trade.

have you created a pinpics account? Need to get that linked up to your dpf account. :)

you will also want to post the end date/time instead of stating 48 hours...

I think you will get some nice bids on this pin! good luck!

Last edited:
OMG. I need this pin, but I really need to see if I have any of your wants. PLEASE post your pinpics ID! :)

Hello! Sorry, I don't know how to link up my pin pics account but my user name is incrediblemrfox. Pretty much any Pixar-related offers would be appreciated though (especially ratatouille, up, wall e)

Hey, I am extending the auction till Friday if that is OK with everyone - I've had some messages about my wants so will give people some more time to check them out before missing out. Sorry again for not putting them up in the first place.

Current leader-board:
Tyleet
AverysFairyTale

Sorry talesoftobv - I just aquired that pin!

Hi,
I just got my sleeping beauty pins this afternoon and they are much nicer than the picture I may have to keep one in my collection lol
Good luck trading hopefully you will get something nice for this one :)

Yes they are so much nicer in person. Wish I could upload a better quality picture, but here is one:

AzyclGNCYAAFdQh.jpg:large

The prince and Aurora are raised (pin on pin) - so lovely. My girlfriend loves it and if I wasn't trying to keep to pixar/roger rabbit pins I would keep this one for myself ;)

Will offer up these two -- new on original cards:

Pin 77308: DSF - Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game

Pin 77310: DSF - Pixar Shorts - One Man Band

Yes they are so much nicer in person. Wish I could upload a better quality picture, but here is one:

AzyclGNCYAAFdQh.jpg:large

The prince and Aurora are raised (pin on pin) - so lovely. My girlfriend loves it and if I wasn't trying to keep to pixar/roger rabbit pins I would keep this one for myself ;)

I have submitted my photo to PinPics if you want to use that (pinpics 91558)

Ok ..since you are"Mr Pixar"I offer this:
Pin 66286: DLR - Birthday of the Month 2008 - November (Woody and Buzz Lightyear)

OK! The auction is OVER! The winner is eyhahndisney!!! I really wanted all the pins offered, and some I will be very sorry to miss out on. But I couldn't resist those two Pixar Shorts pins!!!

Thanks so much!! Very special for us -- as some of you may know, my daughter has a friend who has been battling cancer for the last 5 years who is a huge Aurora fan! They just recieved some very discouraging news last week and are working on new courses of treatment and this will really brighten her day!! We so appreciate it and wanted you to know how much joy it will bring to our special friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back