• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Small World Vinylmation Jr Set; Auction ended; Winner announced!

Auction Ended: Small World Vinylmation Jr Set; Auction ended; Winner announced!

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It's been about a week since my last trade auction, but I wanted to get in on the fun again! Up for bid this week is the entire 16 pin set of Small World Vinylmation Jr. It's a mystery set with 2 chasers; both chasers, listed below, are included in this trade auction

Pin 87296: Vinylmation Jr #4 Mystery Pin Pack - 'it's a small world' (14 pins)
Pin 87311: Vinylmation Jr #4 Mystery Pin Pack - 'it's a small world' - Sun Chaser Only
Pin 87312: Vinylmation Jr #4 Mystery Pin Pack - 'it's a small world' - Queen Chaser Only

Bids with PODM (off my wants), Haunted Mansion, or Haunted Mansion Holiday will be a sure way to increase your chances of winning. Check out my wants to get an idea of... my wants! PM me with any questions!

THE AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY JULY 1st AT 9PM PST

AUCTION RULES:

• [*=center]You must post your bids prior to the deadline. Any edits/posts after the deadline will not be considered.

[*=center]If you bid a PODM pin, please give a brief description of the scene.

[*=center]As with all auctions, I will NOT entertain bids with money. This is a trade auction only.

[*=center]PM me if you have questions, please don't PM me with a special offer. All bids must be visible to everyone.

• [*=center]I will post the top 3 bidders each evening.

• [*=center]On the final day, I will update the top bidders as bids are made (if I'm available)

[*=center]HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited:
Nightly update! Another bid, so we've got an *official* top three!

1. docfish2u
2. NChouser
3. Rocke01

Thanks everyone for the bids!

I bid this:

and this

The PODM has a scene with Woody in it.

Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the new bid! I must admit, we've been after these PODM pins for a LONG time, and I love that Haunted Mansion Ghosts on Disneyland attractions set! I believe a change in leader board is in order!
1. jcasper89
2. docfish2u
3. NChouser

Thank you so much, everyone for the bids! I was worried this auction wouldn't get much attention!

Bidding has ended! Congrats to jcasper89 for placing the winning bid!!! I will PM you shortly to work everything out.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and made this another fun experience!