• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sneaky Trade Zap!

ZAPPED! Sneaky Trade Zap!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I made a trade with the delightful @nateeter last week for a pin that I missed in the parks. But, let's be real, she basically was going to zap the pin to me, but I told her it had to be a trade. ;P

Well, never one to be robbed of a zap, she snuck one along anyway!

89dd073055b7af81f19c6a1bda5baed6.jpg

Thank you sooooooo much for the great Nick zap! I love it so much and his head wobbles!!! :D you and the moms are such sweeties!! <3

Now I want Popsicles....

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

And not to be outdone, after I told our favorite wizard he could surprise me with any pin on my want list (of which he had a variety), he sends me not just one... and not just two... oh no, not just three... but FOUR AMAZING pins!

0db4dc72234ae8ff1deaaf0234951a8a.jpg

As I told him, I’ll be stalking his wants list for a while! X-D

Seriously, I love DPF and @MerlinEmrys, you’re definitely one of the reasons I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back