• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Snow White Grail!!! *happy dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow White Grail!!! *happy dance*
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
One of my Snow White grails came in the mail today! :hsd::hsd: I'm trying to collect all the 70th and 75th anniversary pins! I have all the 75th anniversary pins, minus the one of Snow with Wreck if Ralph, and only 3 of the 70th Anniversary pins. However, I am getting closer. I have tried to trade every LE pin I own to obtain the pin. It popped up on ebay and I had to buy it. I took a chance on the pin and I love it! The first time I saw the actual pin was when I got it home. It is so big and gorgeous!!! I also got a couple other pins in the mail as well. This pin is never leaving my collection!!

2mlnhk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back