• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Snow White PODM with Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Snow White PODM with Snow White
Alright. I'm going to make one more attempt at this. This will probably be an epic fail of a bid, but I won't know until I try and since you love Fantasia so much, I'm hoping you'll like this. New bid:

Complete 1991 Knowles Limited Edition Fantasia Plate set. All plates are Mint, have original boxes and COA. Each plate is individually numbered.

Ok everyone can start laughing at my bid now.:rofl:

there is no laughing from here,I'm so amazed at this bid, I love those plates (,but then I would
bit biased)
good luck on this PODM
xxxx

Are you taking non-pin bids of official Disney merchandise? I don't have much to offer as far as pins go from Fantasia, but definitely have some great WDCC figures from Fantasia. I'm only asking due to a few of the other offers I've seen on this thread so far.

Thanks!

I bid
Pin 68867: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member

Ok everyone can start laughing at my bid now.:rofl:
This is an awesome bid. I really just don't have room for "stuff" in my apartment. That's the same reason I couldn't accept the Snow WHite Framed Set bid.

Let's limit it just to pins. Like I mentioned above, I really don't have the room for anything else in my apartment. I definitely don't have wall space or shelves for displaying cool stuff, right now. I have three frames on my wall and that takes up pretty much all of the open wall space that I have (the rest is windows or closets).
Thanks for asking!

Greg that has got to be one really small apartment. At least you thought my bid was awesome. I guess that's all that matters. I got nothing left so I'm bowing out.

Ok I want to offer you something mabey you can use to get something else you want instead mabey you like these more than my PODMS

Try http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=82793&sid=1355.1354242926 28 trading 280 want, im sure you can get something you really want with that one. and add http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=35359&sid=1373.1354243050.v2 and
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36162&sid=1403.1354243178.v2

If you like this bid better than the PODM by all means take this offer.

New offer: These four (4) pins:
(all mint on their original cards)

Pin 77069: Disneystore.com - Stained Glass Up Pin

Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast

Pin 81662: WDW - Disney Trading Night - Sorcerer Mickey Mouse

Pin 81677: DLR - Disney Trading Night - Sorcerer Mickey Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.