So I tried mystery box online and here is what I got...

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Pibbman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Pibbman

Pibbman Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

So my wife and I ordered one of th0se mystery boxes online after seeing a Youtuber we watched do an unboxing once. This is what we got from Magic Launch Bay

[​IMG]

Not sure if we will be keeping any here yet, but it was a diverse selection of 10 different pins. We aren't sure about how DisneyLand Paris and Hong Kong do their releases, so we aren't entirely sure if these are real. They are certainly high quality but the backs on most don't have the pattern running to the edges as you would expect. Again, i'm not sure how other DL do theirs.

2. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Ooohhh I love so many of these! What a great selection

Pibbman likes this.
  3. Pibbman

Pibbman Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I think my favorite is the main street popcorn one with Anger. My wife's is Lumiere. I find that I tend to really like pins with glitter. :X

Kerri780 likes this.
  4. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I love that Anger, I managed to complete that set a while ago! Haha we are the same, I love the Lumiere, Stitch and Angel and the Chip egg!

5. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover DPF Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Thanks for posting. The only way to be sure would be to compare the backs with someone who had bought the pins direct. I would be interested to see the outcome posted here. This sort of thing is kept behind closed doors too much, and many people don't know what to think about authenticity, especially newcomers to the hobby.

Kerri780 likes this.
  6. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover DPF Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I don't have any of those pins, but I just saw this thread : Post Your Complete Sets Here!, where Disneychildwithin has the full set of the HKDL - Magic Access - Mad Hatter Tea Cup - Mystery - Lumiere, if you ask nicely, they may be able to compare backs with you.

Pibbman likes this.
  7. Sbravener

Sbravener New Member

0   0   0

what mystery boxes are these? I am a huge disney fan so any mystery boxes with disney stuff are a must get for me :)

8. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Magiclaunchbay its a pin mystery box service

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Can you post pictures of the backs?