• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So Zagales14 thinks he is cute and how dare you Nikki

ZAPPED! So Zagales14 thinks he is cute and how dare you Nikki
pin44898

Your going down David!!!! :naughty::naughty::lol::lol:

Tony, you are getting pretty cocky also. I have plans for you MR. You are square in my cross-hairs.

Ahh the circle of life (or is that pins) is in full swing! Remember little ones the story of the turtle and the hare? Being quick does not always ensure winning! The joining of forces by Sir David and Lord Rasputin is not to be taken lightly!! And they have others supporting them too!! It’s been a while but I’m still the Pin Fairy Godmother!!

And I hereby pledge my allegiance to Sir David and Lord Rasputin!

Sorry David! Alex is going to definitely win. Time for you to step down Sir David, and make way for Duke Alex.

-three snaps in Z formation-

Ahh the circle of life (or is that pins) is in full swing! Remember little ones the story of the turtle and the hare? Being quick does not always ensure winning! The joining of forces by Sir David and Lord Rasputin is not to be taken lightly!! And they have others supporting them too!! It’s been a while but I’m still the Pin Fairy Godmother!!

you three may be strong, but there is strength in numbers! And the numbers are on my side!!

Sorry David! Alex is going to definitely win. Time for you to step down Sir David, and make way for Duke Alex.

Preach!!

:bowdown:

Welcome to the forces of all that is good and pure!!!

Ryan, really, I thought you knew better then to think I would ever step down!!!:nono: I still do not remember any member or royalty giving him and kind of a title, me on the other hand was Knighted by a Queen!!!

you three may be strong, but there is strength in numbers! And the numbers are on my side!!

Oh the assumer of much!!! Just because there have not been posts here, does not mean that there are not members in the background that will be showing you in the very near future they are indeed for team docfish!!!

Oh the assumer of much!!! Just because there have not been posts here, does not mean that there are not members in the background that will be showing you in the very near future they are indeed for team docfish!!!

All I know is that while you're talking the talk about your "numbers", my numbers are walking the walk!!

All I know is that while you're talking the talk about your "numbers", my numbers are walking the walk!!

I have yet to see proof of any numbers you may or may not have yet. :lol: As it stands right now you are still a zap behind me and a siggy pin with you name on it behind me.

:bowdown:

Ryan, really, I thought you knew better then to think I would ever step down!!!:nono: I still do not remember any member or royalty giving him and kind of a title, me on the other hand was Knighted by a Queen!!!

You may have been knighted by the Queen, but Alex was given the title by the People. There are strength in numbers, my dear David. Watch out! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have yet to see proof of any numbers you may or may not have yet. :lol: As it stands right now you are still a zap behind me and a siggy pin with you name on it behind me.

You may want to re-read your siggy, as my name is accompanied by that of my posse!! And I may be a zap/siggy pin behind, but worry not, you won't be making this argument for long!!

You may have been knighted by the Queen, but Alex was given the title by the People.

Love it!! Officially re-titling myself Duke Alex!

Trader....Off with your head!!!!

Bwahahaha!! This is too funny. :lol: I'm just picturing a bunch of us standing in front of David giving him the 3 snaps in z formation :lol::lol::lol::lol: What's even funnier is that he actually thinks he'll survive the onslaught coming for him. Yeah, not gonna happen. Go team Alex!!

Wow this thing is really heating up! Battle lines being drawn! What's the ROE here? For the uninitiated that's Rules of Engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this thing is really heating up! Battle lines being drawn! What's the ROE here? For the uninitiated that's Rules of Engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, David keeps changing the rules to suit himself. However, Team Zagales will prevail. We have right on our side. :lol:

HEY!!! I walked the walk! A little different than most but remember I am disabled! I should walk a little differently... LOL!

Anybody who wants to be on the right team (docfish) are welcome also!!!
Just right enough to be WRONG!

Last edited:
Back