• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
I'll go with lot 43 - Artland mystery Edna - to go with Heimlich. :)

@lynn99 is up!

Hi everyone!

After speaking with a moderator, we're going to move on in the pick list since it has been over 48 hours since the last person was tagged. @lynn99 will get to make their prize pick the next time that they post, regardless of who is next in the pick list.

I'm asking that everyone who tags the next person on the list also tags @lynn99 so that hopefully they will see their notification :)

@firechief18, you're up!

Hi everyone!

After speaking with a moderator, we're going to move on in the pick list since it has been over 48 hours since the last person was tagged. @lynn99 will get to make their prize pick the next time that they post, regardless of who is next in the pick list.

I'm asking that everyone who tags the next person on the list also tags @lynn99 so that hopefully they will see their notification :)

@firechief18, you're up!

I just sent @lynn99 a text so hopefully she sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

@firechief18, you're up!

Actually, it hasn't been 48 hours since @sockgnome tagged @lynn99 = according to the post above, you tagged her yesterday (Sunday) @ 10:05 a.m. so she has until Tuesday @ 10:05 a.m. to pick.

For the clock to start ticking, the game runner needs to be the one tagging the next in line. Not the person who just picked. The responsibility lies with the game runner to get the clock ticking.

@lynn99 - you have until 10:05 a.m. on Tuesday to pick your pins since @sockgnome did not tag you until Sunday at 10:05 a.m..

@firechief18 - if @lynn99 misses her time spot, then you may pick starting at 10:06 a.m. on Tuesday (Pacific Time, since I think DPF runs on Pacific Time).

Actually, it hasn't been 48 hours since @sockgnome tagged @lynn99 = according to the post above, you tagged her yesterday (Sunday) @ 10:05 a.m. so she has until Tuesday @ 10:05 a.m. to pick.

For the clock to start ticking, the game runner needs to be the one tagging the next in line. Not the person who just picked. The responsibility lies with the game runner to get the clock ticking.

@lynn99 - you have until 10:05 a.m. on Tuesday to pick your pins since @sockgnome did not tag you until Sunday at 10:05 a.m..

@firechief18 - if @lynn99 misses her time spot, then you may pick starting at 10:06 a.m. on Tuesday (Pacific Time, since I think DPF runs on Pacific Time).
Sorry guys, I misunderstood!

Thank you so much @starry_solo for helping me navigate the rules, I really appreciate it!

Okay, officially @firechief18 is up for the next pick!

Again, @lynn99 will get to choose her pick whenever she next posts, regardless of who is next on the list.

I'm asking that everyone who tags the next person on the list also tags @lynn99 so that hopefully she will see her notification :)

I'm hoping we can make our way through the rest of the pick list in a timely manner, since I'm going to be induced no later than next Wednesday and I would love to get packages in the mail before baby comes so there is no delay in shipping :)

Again, @lynn99 will get to choose her pick whenever she next posts, regardless of who is next on the list.

I'm asking that everyone who tags the next person on the list also tags @lynn99 so that hopefully she will see her notification :)

I'm hoping we can make our way through the rest of the pick list in a timely manner, since I'm going to be induced no later than next Wednesday and I would love to get packages in the mail before baby comes so there is no delay in shipping :)
I was induced with baby #1 so send me a message if you want to chat with anyone who has experienced it.

How are you feeling?

For my next pick please:
Lot 3 Tokyo Disneyland Wonderbles Fantasyland Poster Pin with Dumbo- Limited Edition unspecified (no Pinpics #)
@lynn99 please make your selection soon.

@Ajk you are up next (unless lynn99 gets here first...)

Last edited:
How are you feeling?
I'm doing okay! I've made it to 36 weeks today, huzzah! They're keeping a close eye on me- 2 visits a week to check the baby's well-being, one blood test and one ultrasound and one OB appointment a week. So far my symptoms have stayed stable; so if that continues they'll plan on inducing a week from today :) But even if things change, we've had a week now to get the house and nursery area set up, so I feel much more prepared than I did a week ago, lol.

Oh no, I think all of the ones I was considering are taken. When you get a chance (I know baby is probably making things pretty difficult at the moment) @sockgnome, could you updated the list of selected pins so I can more easily determine what is left to choose from.

Here is what is left:

1. Pin 130672 DSSH - Hat - Flit

2. Pin 94842 Walt Disney Family Museum - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

4. Pin 139865 Loungefly - Fox and the Hound - Tod and Copper

6. Pin 116026 Disney Pixar Alphabet Mystery Collection – Q – Queen Elinor Chaser
Pin 95043 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Angus

9. Pin 141040 Loungefly - Winnie the Pooh

10. Pin 59554 Easter 2008 - Winnie the Pooh & Friends in Bunny Outfits
Hunny Pot ONLY from Pin 139706 DS - Beehappy - Winnie the Pooh Set

11. Pin 3048 DS - Winnie the Pooh
Pin 6108 JDS - Pooh Leaning on Letter 'P'

12. Holiday Gifting 2020: Nobody can be Uncheered by a Balloon Limited Release (no Pinpics #)
Loungefly Springtime Kanga and Roo Mystery Pin (no Pinpics #)

15. Pin 62323 DLRP - Bonne Fête Maman 2008

16. Pin 6847 ProPin Set 'Oliver & Co.' Pin #2 - Oliver
Shanghai Disney Cats and Dogs Mystery Bag Pin- Doghouse Only (no Pinpics #)

18. Pin 92156 DLR - Annual Passholder - HalloweenTime 2012 - Villains Set - Evil Queen ONLY
Pin 89873 DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Evil Queen

20. Pin 53529 DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - Boxed 5 Pin Set - Tackle Box (Pete Only)
Pin 69281 Walt Disney's Booster Collection - Cruella only

21. Pin 64178 WDW - MNSSHP 2008 - Jester Mickey and Princess Minnie
Pin 64181 WDW - MNSSHP 2008 - Tinker Bell Flying

22. Pin 7025 TDL - Calendar - October 2001 - Minnie
Pin 140749 Halloween 2020 - Minnie Mouse

25. Pin 138639 D23 2019 - Tiny Kingdom Mystery - Caterpillar Car

26. Pin 110093 D23 Expo 2015 - Castle Collection Mystery Pin - Alice Chaser

27. It’s a Small Fantasyland Mystery Alice in Wonderland Pin - White Rabbit Only LE 1000 (no Pinpics #)
Pin 114402 DLR - Annual Passholder - Cameos with Character - Alice ONLY

28. Pin 77807 DLR - World of Color 2010 - Alice in Wonderland
Queen of Everything ONLY from Pin 138162 DS - Alice in Wonderland Set
Pin 119774 DLR - 2017 Hidden Mickey - Signs - King of Hearts Restroom

29. Pin 116524 SDR - Garden - Year of the Rabbit, Thumper
Pin 139339 WDW - St. Patrick's Day 2020 - Thumper

31. Pin 116522 SDR - Garden- Year of the Ox, Babe
Pin 140069 Pocahontas 25th Anniversary - Meeko

33. Artland Pixar Mystery Pin- Guido only, LE 150 (no Pinpics #)

38. Pin 52703 WDI - St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Tinker Bell

Oh no, I think all of the ones I was considering are taken. When you get a chance (I know baby is probably making things pretty difficult at the moment) @sockgnome, could you updated the list of selected pins so I can more easily determine what is left to choose from.
@Pibbman Pick list has been updated! Sorry for the delay, I've been in doctor's appointments all day :)

Back