• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO 2022 Star Wars Celebration Pins

ISO 2022 Star Wars Celebration Pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
*UPDATED*

Sis and I have really been hooked on the art of the set of pins from the recent SW Celebration event. So . . . if anyone has any or gets any that they'd like to trade . . . we'd be interested in a variety of characters! I'm seeing that the two of us must be the only ones who liked this set and even sales and prices on eBay are about dead or dying. They are the CUTEST pins! The artist really outdid it with all of these! We're sort of hoping to each get a pin from this set, but I'm including any characters that really appealed, as we are open! :)

REALLY looking for these! :)

So . . . here are characters we'd like from this set:

Yoda
Bo-Katan
Kanan
Jango Fett
Jedi Luke
Fennec Shand
Leia
Padme
Farmer Luke
Rey
Han
BB-8
Carson Teva

We have these for trade:

Sabine
Rex
Ezra
Lando

Last edited:
Good luck with your pin hunt! There were some really nice designs this year. I am still hooked on the 2020 style, but I liked the alphabet set from this year.

Back