• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some Fantasia, Some Peter Pan, Some Others...

Some Fantasia, Some Peter Pan, Some Others...

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi all y'all!

As of our honeymoon to WDW in September, I guess I've kinda' started collecting Fantasia pins... At least, ones I like. Right now, the ones I'm keeping an eye out for are (click on the link for the PinPics entry):

Pin 63423 DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Yen Sid
Pin 63427 DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Melinda & Brudus Centaurs
Pin 63424 DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Bacchus & Jacchus
Pin 63422 DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Hyacinth Hippo & Ben Ali Gator
Pin 17716 Disney Catalog - Autumn Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #3)
Pin 17066 Disney Catalog - A Snowflake Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #2)
Pin 16494 Disney Catalog - Fantasia Dewdrop Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #1)

Pin 32738 Chernabog Lanyard Medal

I'm also looking for a couple Peter Pan pins as well:

Pin 72788 DisneyStore.com - Disney Classics Series - Never Land Mermaids (Peter Pan)
Pin 90391 Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Peter Pan ONLY

And while I'm at it, I might as well finish off my collection of Little Mermaid Hidden Mickey/Scrapper pins:

Pin 88742 DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Undersea Band Collection - Lobster
Pin 88744 DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Undersea Band Collection - Starfish

I'm willing to buy or trade if you see something on my trade list you like (click here for it). I'm not looking to pay top dollar for anything, but I'm happy to entertain offers. Send me a message if you're willing to part with any of these! Thanks!

Last edited:
You started on your honeymoon too, huh? Welcome to the club! As far as scrapper pins, those are essentially ones not authorized by Disney, therefore non-tradeable. Hidden Mickeys are those that u can only get from cast members originally. Scrappers are the ones u don't want. Hidden Mickey's on the other hand... I'm on the look out for a few.

Just thought I'd clear that up for u :)

You started on your honeymoon too, huh? Welcome to the club! As far as scrapper pins, those are essentially ones not authorized by Disney, therefore non-tradeable. Hidden Mickeys are those that u can only get from cast members originally. Scrappers are the ones u don't want. Hidden Mickey's on the other hand... I'm on the look out for a few.

Just thought I'd clear that up for u :)

I know... It was a joke on how so many Hidden Mickeys have been made into scrappers that it is pretty much impossible to tell the difference and if you've got one you can pretty much just assume it's a scrapper :)

I know... It was a joke on how so many Hidden Mickeys have been made into scrappers that it is pretty much impossible to tell the difference and if you've got one you can pretty much just assume it's a scrapper :)
Ah I gotcha... such a shame tho. There are some nice actual ones out there!

Back