• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some New Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some New Pins!

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Some New PODM's and other pins!.:)

540374_102273263279276_1507360127_n.jpg
15640_102273046612631_330767826_n.jpg
23720_102272913279311_387264148_n.jpg

Last edited:
I adore your Stitch pins, great job getting them (especially your 2 favorites lol where he is Cheshire and the other as Master Gracey, I guess I'll never be able to talk to you about trading either of those away lol) Did you trade for all of them O___o?

I adore your Stitch pins, great job getting them (especially your 2 favorites lol where he is Cheshire and the other as Master Gracey, I guess I'll never be able to talk to you about trading either of those away lol) Did you trade for all of them O___o?

Thank you. I am trying to hold on to those two stitches for the time being. I wish I could say I traded for all those, but I did have to purchase a good amount of them.

Your pins are amazing! Congrats. If I found them I would be looking at them over and over. Stitch is one of my favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back