• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some of my completed sets

Some of my completed sets

Gelatoni

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm currently organizing my pins for a pin trading night next week and decided it would be a good time to share some of my completed sets.

d2vprxt.jpg

Tsum Tsum series 1: I consider this the first set I ever completed because I traded for every single one of these pins from CMs. A lot of Tsum Tsum pins on CM lanyards are fake so I had a hard time tracking down a Dumbo pin that seemed legitimate.

YPDfxtA.jpg

Happy Memories to the 10th: I didn't intend to collect this originally but after most of the set ended up in my book of traders, I decided I might as well finish the set. This mystery tin came out to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Hong Kong Disneyland and included all the previous anniversary and grand opening designs.

YlWvYF1.jpg

Tokyo Disney Resort Line: From 2008 till 2017, you could trade in 3 TDR resort line tickets from that year for a pin at the monorail station. I had to buy a few of these because some of the pins such as the DisneySea 15th anniversary one are hard to trade for in their original packaging. The clock pin on the bottom right became one of my favorite pins when I discovered it glowed in the dark!

Back