• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sometimes the timing is perfect

ZAPPED! Sometimes the timing is perfect

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Talk about perfact timing....I have had a REAL hard time recently. I know we all go through rough times so I don't feel like my problems are special or anything, but I have kept alot bottled up inside. I tend to hide my emotions and keep them to myself. I mean why bother others with my woes. Anyway I recieved a WONDERFUL package in the mail today. It contained pins and candy. It cheered me up quite alot. Below is a picture of the pins. I had to hide the candy before the wife got home. she wouldn't eat it, but she would fuss at me for eating it.

THANK YOU HOLLIE AND KARL!!!

Two of these pins are grail level pins for me. The POTC pin is alot bigger than I imagined and makes me want the rest all the more.

Big Hugs to you two

Last edited:
Oh wow! What an awesome package! Big congrats to you! Hollie and Karl are just the best. They always seem to know how to cheer people up, don't they? Awesome!

Wow! What a great surprise! I can bet that brightened your day! Love the pirate pin and the Minnie/Mickey in London. I hope things turn around for you soon and that "zap high" keeps you going strong!

CUDDDDDDLEEEEEES!!!!!!!!! that was fast!!!!!! they have been in the present tin waiting to go to their home for too long!!!!! im pleased you like them all and chocolate releases endorphins that make people happy so you needed some xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your hard time, but I'm glad to see you received something great in the mail! That is a very cool Pirate pin!