• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card Set

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Up for auction is a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card Set
(cards 1-60 only)
PLUS
All four booster pack game boards and playing tokens

sotmkset.jpg

All auction rules apply!
NOTE: Pins from our wants list take priority over all others!

Auction ends November 30th at 9:00 PM CST

I will start with:

I actually don't know if we're allowed to bid stuff that we don't have but I will be at the parks on the 7th to get one! :)

thanks to everyone for the bids so far. We will post a leader board at about 6 o'clock tonight, which will be almost when the listing has been up 24 hours.

In the case of the bid of the Pluto's Christmas PODM, while it would be a great pin to get, for any PODM offered, we would ask to have a picture of the scene (Thanks Clara9271 but sorry, guess we should have specified that in the listing )

Changing my bid:
Pin 91345: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Cinderella
Pin 93324: Button - Ariel's Grotto 2012
Pin 81466: WDW - PWP Key Collection - Cheshire Cat
Pin 89485: Brave - Princess Merida

Our leader board standings for today:
1st place- pargani (31737 Jasmine Fan Club)
2nd place-liverpoolace (24037 Belle dangle)

I know that there are other people wanting these cards. Keep the bids coming!!! YAY!!!

WOW! We thought there would be more interest in these as it would take two people a MINIMUM of 11 days visit to the Magic Kingdom to collect the whole set of cards, and that's assuming they each got a different Star Card per visit (there is only one Star Card per pack and there are 22 total for the game). The gameboards were randomly placed in booster packs that sold for $13.95 and it took at least four booster packs to get all of them.

Hopefully there will be more bidding, but in the meantime the leaderboard remains the same:

1st place: pargani (Jasmine Fan Club)
2nd place: liverpoolace (Belle dangle)

Okay, there is a change in the leaderboard:

1st place: docfish2u (Shere Khan PTN)
2nd place: disneyvillainlover (Belle, Belle, Poster, Duffy HM)
3rd place: pargani (Jasmine Fan Club)

Thanks to everyone for their bids.

Less than one hour left and we have a new leader:

1st place: liverpoolace (BatB x 4, Stitch)
2nd place (tie): docfish2u (Shere Khan)
2nd place (tie): disneyvillainlover (Belle, Belle, Donald, Poster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back