• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and boards (updated list! 12/10/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and boards (updated list! 12/10/14)

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi all y'all!

So my new wife and I just got back from our honeymoon in WDW, and one of the things we enjoyed most was playing Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I think our favourite moment was beating Chernabog with an Aurora/Phillip combo... Go power of love! :D

Unfortunately, we're back home now and not there :( We did pick up a booster pack and got the Maleficent gameboard, but we're looking to trade up some cards for the other three boards (though we're willing to buy those off people too) and cards for movies and characters we like most.

Here are the cards we're looking for, more or less in order of preference...

Merryweather's Stone Spell
Tinker Bell's Pixie Dust
Mama Odie's Magic Charm
The Giant's Giant Stomp
Caballero Donald's Pinata
Ariel's Bubble Attack
Dumbo's Pink Elephant Parade
Fairy Godmother's Pumpkin Bash
Robin Hood's Magic Arrow
Aladdin's Lamp
Jasmine's Magic Carpet Tassels of Fury

And the Jafar and Dr. Facilier boards.

What we have to trade are...

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Thumper's Mighty Thump (x2)
The Sugar Plum Fairies' Dewdrop Spiderweb (x2)
The Woozels' Woozle Nightmare (x3)
Gopher's Demolition Dynamite (x2)
Baloo's Coconut Cascade
Pongo's Soot Bucket
Eeyore's Gloomy Cloud
Mowgli's Swinging Vine
Snow White's Housecleaning
Aurora's Rose Petals
Cinderella's Magic Ribbon
Violet's Force Fields (x3)
Mushu's Fiery Breath

I haven't quite gotten around to wanting the complete pin set yet, but who knows ;)

Last edited:
I'll bump this one up just in case. The Pirates and Haunted Mansion cards are now gone, and I no longer need Yen Sid, Belle, Lumiere, Tiana, Monstro, Mickey's Magic Beans, Merlin, or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, or the Cruella gameboard. Still looking for the other two gameboards - Dr. Facillier and Jafar - as well as the Tinkerbell, Merryweather, Mama Odie, The Giant, Caballero Donald, and Ariel cards.

Thanks!

I'm bumping this yet again, and I've updated the list of what I have to trade and what we're looking for. As we get the ones we want and still have traders left over, we're trying for some of the other ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back