Trading: Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Pecosace, May 20, 2020.

1. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Howdy!
    I have been going through my collection of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards and have noticed I am missing cards #1 Sorcerer Mickey and #18 Fairy Godmother. If anyone has these to trade, please let me know what other cards you are looking for. I have duplicates for majority of the other cards! Thank you!
    -Ace

2. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

I will check my daughter's collection. How far up do the cards go? I will see what she has.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

3. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you, I appreciate it! The cards from 1-60 have different levels of rarity and can be found in the packs from the parks. Cards 61-70 are ultra-rare and have to be bought in a special pack from the Emporium.

4. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Do you have any of the event cards? I have an extra of Orange Bird from MNSSHP and am looking to trade for another event card.

5. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sadly don't have any event cards (never been to any of the holiday events actually)! Would you trade the orange bird card for any other cards (or multiple other cards)? No worries if not!

Ajk likes this.
  6. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Sorry, no. I'm good on all the others and just looking for events. Need to keep my powder dry. :)

Pecosace likes this.
  7. 76Disney

76Disney Member

0   0   0

I will check my son's collection as well...I know he has a full set and a few "extras".

Pecosace likes this.
  8. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

She doesn't have an extra #1, but she does have an extra #18. What extras do you have? Please PM me if you are interested in a trade.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Pecosace likes this.
  9. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I gave all my extra regulars to my niece. I’ve got an extra Elsa’s Icy Shield from a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party I was at years ago, but my understanding is that those are pretty valuable so I’m not sure even for one other event card that’s a fair trade. Certainly not if eBay prices are to be believed. $40-$50 for this!? At least it’s not Magic the Gathering card game levels of craziness.

[​IMG]

Pecosace likes this.
  10. 76Disney

76Disney Member

0   0   0

I found an extra #1 and #18! Please PM me, and we'd love to trade. He has a full set from #1-60 and so is looking for anything above 60. If you don't have any, he also collects Tsum Tsums and Lego figures! :)

Pecosace likes this.
  11. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No worries! Good luck!
    Wow! That is a lot for one holiday event card!
    I PMed both of you!

12. 76Disney

76Disney Member

0   0   0

Hi! I have an extra "Goofy's Festive Fiasco" from the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that I'm willing to trade. Do you have any extra #61-70 (especially Mama Odie/66...she's my favorite!)? We don't have any of them except #62...

Ajk likes this.
  13. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

No, I’m afraid I don’t have any of those. Just base ones and the bird.

14. 76Disney

76Disney Member

0   0   0

No worries...thank you for checking!

Ajk likes this.
  15. Pibbman

Pibbman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have an extra Orange Bird one if anyone is looking for it.

16. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are you only looking for other holiday cards?

17. Pibbman

Pibbman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

We haven’t really gotten into collecting the cards yet. I don’t know if there is something else someone would want to trade for it.