• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sorta new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta new :)

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello!

I just recently moved to the SoCal area and have been trying to visit Disneyland as much as I can. I've always bought pins when I'm on vacation and just kept them. But recently, I've been trading some of my pins to CM's and a few guests and have had a lot of fun. I hope to have a great time here on the forums and possibly trade new and interesting pins I find with the lot of you all.

I visit the trading areas at the DLR and may have even met some of you all. Who knows? :)

Welcome!!!!

Enjoy your trading with CM's! We're nice here too, so approach someone here and ask if they would be interested in trading. :)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back