• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Splitting Florida Project Magic Kingdom Sets

Auction Ended: Splitting Florida Project Magic Kingdom Sets

eeyorespal

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi All!

My son and I are planning to put several of the MK pin sets on our RSPs. We want several individual pins for keepers, but have others available for trade or purchase.

I've already received quite a few reservations from pinpals, but we still have a few left to reserve if anyone is interested.

Here's what we still have to offer:
  • Pin 84302:WDW - Florida Project - Liberty Square Area Box Set - Hall Of Presidents Only
  • Pin 84306:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes Only
  • Pin 84307:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Diamond Horseshoe Only
  • Pin 84308:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Country Bears Jamboree Only
  • Pin 84309:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Frontierland Shootin' Arcade Only
RSPs are due today! So if you're interested, please PM or email ASAP. :anxious:

I do not expect any payment until I confirm back to you that I was awarded the pin(s) of your choice on my RSP.

I'm not trying to make money on these pins...just trying to offset the cost of the sets because I wanted a couple from each set. :p

Here is the cost breakdown for one pin:
One Pin $ 9.99
Subtotal $ 9.99
6.5% tax $ 0.65
USPS (2 oz) $ 1.57 (includes delivery confirmation)
Subtotal $ 12.21
Paypal $ 0.65
Total $ 12.86

I have loads of references on Dizpins and on eBay.

Thanks!

I have received my RSP responses and I was awarded all the MK sets! :hsd:

Many pinpals have reserved pins from me, but I still have these three left. If you are interested in any of these please PM or email.

Thanks!
Pin 84307:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Diamond Horseshoe Only
Pin 84308:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Country Bears Jamboree Only
Pin 84309:WDW - Florida Project - Frontierland Area Box Set - Frontierland Shootin' Arcade Only

Back