• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Open Game: Spooky SoraPandora’s Halloween Pin Game!

Open Game: Spooky SoraPandora’s Halloween Pin Game!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Welcome to SoraPandora’s Halloween game! Full of spooky pins for your collection, including cute pumpkins, evil witches, and everything in between.

Featuring Mickey and Minnie, Nightmare Before Christmas, Coco, Disney Villains, a masquerade beauty (Esmeralda), and Huey Dewey and Louie.

Each spot is 26 dollars plus $5 shipping. $31 for your first spot! Payments made via Paypal Goods & Services to SoraPandora@AOL.com

International players are welcome, but unfortunately your shipping cost would be a whopping $20 instead of $5. I am so sorry! I hate the cost of international shipping!

When you sign up, please choose an available spot, on the list numbered 1 and 13. (13 spots available.)

When the game fills, payment will then be due. Then after all payments are made, I will ask a DPF moderator to run the list through a randomizer, and prizes will be picked in that order!

In an effort to keep the game running smoothly, each player will have 24 hours to pick their prize when it is their turn. If they haven’t picked in that amount of time, the game will go on, and their turn will be skipped. (They can choose out of the remaining available prizes when they are ready to play.)

PRIZES!

1. PP140047 Halloween 2020 - Mickey and Minnie

2. PP129951 WDW - Minnie as Cupcake - MNSSHP - Spinner

3. PP103186 HKDL - Minnie - Pumpkin Car - Halloween

4. Hong Kong Disneyland - Mickey and Goofy Halloween Time Dangle - Glow in the Dark - could not find on PinPics!

5. Pin # PP65821
DS - Lock, Shock & Barrel - Halloween - Mystery
and
PP85776 TDR - Mickey Mouse - Pumpkin - Game Prize - Halloween 2010 - TDS

6. PP139906 Loungefly - Evil Queen - Backpack Mystery - Villains
and
PP111421 WDW - Evil Queen & Lenticular Mirror - MNSSHP 2015 - Halloween Party

7. PP135512 DSSH - Bowler Hat Guy - Pin Trader Delight - PTD

8. PP131148 DLP - Mickey - Fear Scared - Pin Trading Event - It All Started with a Mouse
and
Hook pin from Disneyland Paris - could not find on PinPics!

9. PP139311 DS - Esmeralda - Midnight Masquerade Princess
and
PP139317 DS - Midnight Masquerade Mask - Esmeralda

4 pin Nightmare Before Christmas glow in the dark pin set. Purchased at a Hallmark store. Please note that although the pins and card are brand new, the outer plastic wrapping has been torn. Could not find on PinPics.

11. PP135968 DS - Pixar Coco Booster Set

12. Entertainment Earth - Huey Dewey and Louie Halloween Pin Set - Disney’s Trick or Treat. Could not find on PinPics.

13. Loungefly Disney Jack Skellington Faces Pin Set of 4. Purchased at a Hallmark store. Could not find on PinPics.

Each player will also receive a handful of mystery Halloween treats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for posting a fun Halloween Game @SoraPandora !

Question:

"Each spot is 26 dollars plus $5 shipping. $31 for your first spot!"

What is the price for subsequent spots purchased by the same member?

Thanks for clarifying.

Excellent question! I meant that each spot is $26, with a flat rate of $5 for shipping.

1 spot - $31
2 spots - $57
3 spots - $83

Does that make sense? Is my math mathing?

If this game takes a while to sell out, I may post a better deal for people buying multiple spots!

Reminder, please follow this rule for changing pricing/adding deals:
16. Edits cannot be made by the game runner after the game has started in the first post. Therefore, if you think you are going to need to decrease the cost of a spot, make sure to save a post (or two) between the list of pin numbers/prizes and the randomizer spots.

Thinking you might be able to re-purpose post number 2 for any 'deals'.

I believe it looks good, but I am going to let @starry_solo @dancecats @Ksnuggles or @hopemax approve this game as I am still learning and want to make sure I considered everything.

Please hold off until another mod approves.

Thanks all!

Thank you for your help, @TheMickeyMouseRules!