• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Spring Clean Out Pin Game-Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Spring Clean Out Pin Game-Canceled
Hi everyone!

I am dropping the spot price one last time to $25 per spot!

This means the grand prize for a WDI pin is at cost or if you choose the two pin set it's almost half of the cost.

Just some fun info (because we all know that a pin is only as valuable as a purchaser/trader feels it is) these have sold on an auction site recently for:
Zootopia: $90-$100
Lion King: $60-$75
Stitch:$185

I really appreciate everyone who as signed up, but if we can't fill these spots at least to 25 by 5/23 we will cancel the game.

giphy.gif

Hi everyone,
Looks like there just isn't enough interest. Going to cancel the game and try to switch out some things to make it more interesting.
So sorry to those who already signed up! But, good news is Grand prizes likely won't change I may just add another in.

Game is now canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back