• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Spring Cleaning Sale! MARDI GRAS SPECIALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Spring Cleaning Sale! MARDI GRAS SPECIALS!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
This stuff has overstayed its welcome; please help me out by giving it a new home! :) Prices include US shipping and PayPal fees (payment as goods). Please feel free to make trade offers, since any funds I get will go toward my pin budget anyway. International friends, if you're interested in anything, please PM for a shipping quote!

DLP Frozen Anna & Elsa Figurine (will come in original box) - $22
attachment.php

Disney Store Anna & Elsa Backpack (NWT) - $12
attachment.php

Hallmark Assorted Frozen Ornaments (all NIB; never used or displayed) - $28/all or $8/each
attachment.php

Disney Store Frozen Fever Ornament Set (NIB; never used or displayed) - $32
attachment.php

attachment.php

Disney Store Anna and Elsa Latte Mugs (never used; only displayed) - $20/pair or $12/each
attachment.php

attachment.php

Disney Store Frozen Tsum Tsum Set (authentic; all tags intact) - $25/set
attachment.php

Disney Store Frozen Fever Tsum Tsum Set in Olaf Case (authentic; all tags intact) - $25/set
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
SOLD ITEMS:

Rapunzel Animators Collection Deluxe Set ACCESSORIES ONLY

attachment.php

Sephora Cinderella Collection Mini Nail Polish Set (unused, but box unwrapped/shows wear)
attachment.php

Beautifully Disney Frozen Mini Nail Polish Set (unused)
attachment.php

Disney Store Elsa Sketch T-shirt (women's Medium; NWT)
attachment.php

Disney Showcase Couture de Force Anna (will come in original box)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Disney Showcase Couture de Force Elsa (will come in original box)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Custom Handmade Anna Earhat
attachment.php

attachment.php

Custom Handmade Elsa Earhat
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Cindy nail polish and Elsa tee sold. :)

My goal this year is to finish my Wonderland WDCC collection, which means I need space and funds. Please let me know if you see anything you like here!

Last edited:
Still need to clear out some space! I'm going to IKEA soon to get my new display cabinet so I can take all my Alice stuff out of storage. But I need to make rooooooommmm. :)

Any idea how much shipping would be on the Frozen Nail Polish set to UK?

The cheapest USPS rate is First Class International, which is $13.50! Jeez. I factored about $4 into the price for US shipping, so you'd have to add $9.50 (the difference) to the price listed above. Your total would therefore be $18.50. In the unlikely event that you're still interested, ha, feel free to drop me a PM!

such tempting ears!

OMG someone needs to buy the ears!! Ha. They have never been worn, just displayed. The woman who made them is awesome; I just CANNOT have more than one collection anymore (since the one is taking over all available space). I will offer a hot deal to anyone willing to take BOTH sets of ears. :D

Presidents Weekend Specials:

Take ALL the Frozen tsum (six individual plus Frozen Fever set) for $40 shipped in the US!

Any 2 of the Hallmark ornaments for $12 shipped in the US!

Buy EITHER all 5 Hallmark ornaments OR Frozen Fever boxed set at listed price and get the backpack FREE!

Feel free to message me about other combos/deals!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back