• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stained Glass Princesses and Haunted Grand Prizes!--Parks and Characters Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stained Glass Princesses and Haunted Grand Prizes!--Parks and Characters Game
Of course! Just 16 more slots open until the first grand prize is unlocked! I'll keep it open if 20 slots are filled by Wednesday!

Last edited:
16 more slots until wednesday! Anyone who buys more than one slot by Wednesday , gets entered into a bonus prize for an LE pin under 500!

One more hour! Unless a whole ton of people suddenly pop up, I'm going to post mystery LE trader bags at midnight on FB.

Closing this! Thanks to everyone for helping me for my first game. All people who participated, you're awesome! If you're interested in some of the pins, I'll be posting a selling thread on Sunday with all my leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back