Star Wars Celebration 2020 Pins and Information

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Ilikestarwarspins, Nov 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Haha. I also love porgs. Hubby says they probably won't show up again since they were only ever in one movie... I want to get the 2 inch porg pin.

2. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Hmmm my friend didn’t get the email that was supposed to come out today to activate the Celebration store account. Grrr.....

Ilikestarwarspins likes this.
  3. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

These are now live! They added some more information to each pin and limits.

• SHAG Alpha limited edition 500, limit 3 per customer (I got 1 for another forum user)
    • Baby Yoda limit 2
    • Some single pins limit 1 others limit 2
    • Blind boxes limit of 15
    • Sets seems to be limit 3
    But they are "per transaction" so maybe you can buy more if you go thru checkout again?

I ended up not getting *all* of them... but many of them. I was having trouble deciding so I just splurged. Need to go work extra hard to make up for it haha.

SplashMtRider23 and timeerkat like this.
  4. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

[​IMG]

I don't really know where this pic came from but it looks like the chase variants from the blind boxes.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  5. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oh we figured it out!!! This jacket is being sold on the official store and they snuck the chaser pins on it!!

Dark Rey
    Force Spirit Obi Wan Kenobi
    Helmetless Darth Vader

then

Force Spirit Luke Skywalker
    Helmetless Commander Rex (mostly hidden)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I was able to pick up a set of the SHAG alphabet for Starry Solo as well!

Still nothing is sold out. So if you wanted to buy them yourself there should still be some by the 20th I would think which is when they are open to the public, but no guarantees.

7. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    532   0   0

Thank you! If it still lasts until Friday the 20th, I am going to get another one :)

8. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    323   0   0

Wow! I’m surprised nothing is sold out yet!

9. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

I feel like some participants were upset/annoyed by the timeframe and the fact that some merch that was supposed to be exclusive to ticket holders was sold to the general public. Also, it took forever for them to actually release it. Initially I thought it was supposed to be released in June?!

timeerkat likes this.
  10. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yes they took a very long time.

Last year's merch was sold to the public too I think, after the event had ended and ticket holders had first dibs on it? I'd rather they sell it to the public rather than go to a landfill for leftovers...

But yes. They probably produced the normal amount of products but many people probably aren't being this year, and they missed the excitement timeline for most people.

timeerkat likes this.
  11. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

I know LoungeFly released a Jawa Backpack to the general public, without giving priority to ticket holders (since it wasn’t Disney). I wonder if any other vendors did the same.

12. Sorcerermikey

Sorcerermikey New Member

0   0   0

I bought the jacket now it feels like I need to get these pins for my jacket!

13. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Cheshirecat26 likes this.
  14. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

My pre-order pins got shipped finally! (the ones from this thread won't be shipped till 2021)

But i just found out due to the way I bought my tickets I might be getting EIGHT of the Stormtrooper one lol. So I might have some to trade. I don't think we need eight.

momin.ator and starry_solo like this.
  15. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

But that's how you start a legion or squad! ;)

16. echan50

echan50 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

This is a question for those who purchased any badges to attend:

Did you get your badge?

I noticed on the store they are selling the 2020 badge set. In previous shows they sold the badge set from previous shows and not the current one. Why am I thinking they took what should have been sent out to us is not making profit for themselves? :(

17. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No. I don't think they actually produced a full order of the 2020 badges, instead we will get the 2022 ones. The 2020 they actually added to the store I think as a request by fans who liked the art and there was only a very small print.

----

Also I just received mine I got EIGHT stormtroopers and the pins are REALLY nice!

SplashMtRider23 likes this.