Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Pins From D23-2019

BlueVipers

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

I’m new here! I’m posting because back in 2019, before COVID attacked the world, I was able to work at one of the booths at D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA.

After an amazing 5 hours of working and seeing a lot of amazing Disney fans I went with a co-worker to go buy a park hopper ticket for the same day. We wanted to spend the evening in Disneyland/CA Adventure. Well in 2019 Galaxy’s Edge had just opened recently for California Disneyland and they were promoting it.

With the purchase of the tickets they gave both me and my coworker a double pin gift with purchase.

I’ve been looking for a solid hour now and I haven’t seen these pins anywhere so I want to see what you guys know/think about em.
Are they worth anything? Are the a good set to have? LMK please!
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

brattyjedi

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Once I found that name, plugging it into google turned up a couple random people trying to sale copies. No idea if these prices are accurate for the market, but they’re what currently comes up.

efff38b5279b74c26ed58f4ab697d8d8.jpg

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Hey guys and gals,

I’m new here! I’m posting because back in 2019, before COVID attacked the world, I was able to work at one of the booths at D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA.

After an amazing 5 hours of working and seeing a lot of amazing Disney fans I went with a co-worker to go buy a park hopper ticket for the same day. We wanted to spend the evening in Disneyland/CA Adventure. Well in 2019 Galaxy’s Edge had just opened recently for California Disneyland and they were promoting it.

With the purchase of the tickets they gave both me and my coworker a double pin gift with purchase.

I’ve been looking for a solid hour now and I haven’t seen these pins anywhere so I want to see what you guys know/think about em.
Are they worth anything? Are the a good set to have? LMK please!
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
Would you mind if I use your photo to add them to Pin Trading Database?

hopemax

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Hmm... and I thought I was caught up on my WDTC pins (other than the one old one I know I'm missing). Oh well, the hunt continues! Thanks for posting.