• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Pins Collection

Star Wars Pins Collection

Ilikestarwarspins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone! As you can guess from my name I like Star Wars pins. Here is my big collection! I like to sort them kind of by theme but mostly by color like a collage.

Baby Yoda's Board

Baby Yoda, Mandolorian Dad and their friends the Porgs.

isDOSO1.jpg

I had some more pins for this board but they didn't quite fit.... so they went onto the Protectors of the Baby young and old ita bag! I've got the young and older Ahsoka figpins and the lder Boba fett pin on there together. Forgot to take a pic.

Dark vs Light

I really love the Galaxy's Edge pins. Nice folk on here were able to help me get some more like the big blue one!

t1MVTiI.jpg

Force Awakens

I am not a huge fan of the newer movies but these two big pins by Pinderland Productions are beautiful and I already had a lot of other Force Awakens pins over the years so I made another red/blue board. My photo is garbage to how nice the big pins are in real life. Love my holocrons from Punch It Cheweie Press too! Big fan of fantasy pins as most official Star Wars pins do not really explore the "beautiful" side of Star Wars and focus more on comic book style or symbol style.

JLDYzrk.jpg

Droid Board

My droid board is a bit of a mess right now. Not sure exactly what I want to do with it.

stGx2Gd.jpg

Star Wars Celebration 2020 Pins

The convention got cancelled but I really like the pin designs!

V6oxJU7.jpg

Solo

I really like the aesthetics of the art they decided to use for the Solo movie merchandise. I combined it with Rogue One which had similar bright colors. The Armorer from the Mandalorian got snuck on here because I ran out of space for her on the baby yoda board.

iX6fMLU.jpg

Mishmash

This was supposed to be three different boards but I ran out of space! Need to make more boards.

VhByIi7.jpg

Droid Schematics

WOOHOO! I completed this cool set!! Thanks for the help! These open up like a window.

NIh8cpw.jpg

Black Outline

Had an extra board so put my black-outline pins together.

Dw4jDSV.jpg

See-Through

I can't figure out a good way to display these as they are like a window, if you put them on black cloth you can barely see them. I had an idea to use some type of clear plastic and punch through it, but it did not work well and the plastic just cracked.

w2Pu3xX.jpg

IF YOU LIKE STAR WARS PINS,
HERE ARE SOME OTHER COOL COLLECTIONS I FOUND ONLINE!

These are not mine!

pTZMs7Z.jpeg

HUGE Collection by -Cheule- on reddit, can go to the thread for zoomed in pics!

tdcy4bbhxxq71.jpg

Amazing character board by donkey_of_prey on reddit

6240l1dm1ac51.jpg

Great board with BB8 jumbo in the middle by phantomluvr14 on reddit

0tdui12c70x61.jpg

Pin bag by WitchyOldChild on reddit

8fa7f423d0e1734d1664ee9f7fad7968.jpg

Amazing pin board shaped like the Millenium Falcoln

ulbmjz1tm2571.jpg

Canvas for their pins collection in frames by WitchyOldChild on reddit

lv78m29lbz271.jpg

Cute pinboard shape by Tastybarbecue33 on reddit

92qex9qwy1j01.jpg

haggis_and_toast collection on reddit

v6o1xx3b6id51.jpg

Mokole71 on reddit collection

52bsEUw.png

Pretty painted board by bluebirdbailey on reddit

Last edited:
IF YOU LIKE STAR WARS PINS,
HERE ARE SOME OTHER COOL COLLECTIONS I FOUND ONLINE!

These are not mine! Part 2!

dWZP7tF.jpg

krakentrade Standing here to admire @pins4kuzco instagram

H8KMQ8w.jpg

krakentrade photo for their clamshell bag

2xDDTLH.jpg

allthingsr2 Pins? We’ve got pins! More than a few Instagram based sellers in this display. instagram

1TbOUCF.jpg

punchitchewiepress Check out this incredible Clone collection from @fabledpins instagram

U3ZTa4z.jpeg

sideways pin board by biscuitsandgroovy386

sEoQd0w.jpeg

Blue board by solo89 on reddit

r19buzvo3kiz.jpg

Shadowbox by TnAdct1 on reddit

star-wars-pin-kings-bundle-1_800x.progressive.jpg

Technically a product and not a collection but this is the Pin Kings Star Wars Enamel Pin Badge Set - Ultimate Collector Bundle

Back