Star Wars Pins Display

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Ilikestarwarspins, Nov 21, 2020 at 1:54 PM.

1. Ilikestarwarspins

Ilikestarwarspins Member

0   0   0

It took me a long time to finally get my collection together enough to photograph it!!!

I hand-made these boards because I could not find what I wanted. They are cork covered in flocked black velvet fabric with a cardboard covering on the back. They have velcro so I can hang on the wall. I vacuum them to keep them clean. I try to mostly only collect Star Wars pins so I don't get too obsessed though there are a few more I like including Space Mountain.

Board 1 - Light vs Dark board. I sorted by color rather than Republic vs Empire.

[​IMG]

Board 2 - Solo, Mando, Baby Yoda and Porgs Board

[​IMG]

Board 3 - Droids

I also was able to get a ton of pin of the month pins for very little so I put them all together I LOVE the droid schematic ones! Love r2d2 pins too. And mouse droid and gonk.

[​IMG]

We also have this amazing set that is currently living in a box as we figured out how to display it.

[​IMG]

Hubby keeps his collection in a book and he has some Star Wars pins too but I don't have photos!

2. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Very cool! They look great the way you've organized them! :tigger:

Ilikestarwarspins likes this.
  3. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Wow that is very nice! Thank you for sharing. I have started building my Star Wars collection as well!

4. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0

star wars pin!
    Love it!

I especially like how the 'characters on the millennium falcon' series look together.

5. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Very nice! I have just started a small SW helmets collection as well

6. bingandnelsonfan

bingandnelsonfan Baby Yoda Crazy!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Super-dee-duper nice!! Thanks for sharing the photos. I really like the Baby Yoda pins . . . but it all looks great. Really nice job.

7. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0