• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

State Character Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Character Pins

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
As I mentioned in the Mail Days thread, I only have 6 state character pins left to complete my set. I think I have exhausted the amazing help of one member of pin pics, who single-handedly traded me about 35 of them.

The ones I am missing are:

14960 - Grumpy - West Virginia - HAVE!!
14958 - Pooh - Utah
14949 - Flower - New Jersey - FOUND!
14942 - Sebastian - Maryland
14937 - Rabbit - Iowa - FOUND!
14929 - Donald - California

My pin pics id is the same as here if anyone has any of these that they are willing to part with. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Are you on Facebook? There is a seller on the "Disney Pin Trading & Selling" group that posted a bunch for sale only 2 days ago with the title "Old State Pins". I'm not sure what you are looking to spend, her prices are higher $20-$40 (but I don't know what the current rate is for these and I'm cheap). But I thought I would mention, in case she is willing to trade. She has the first 4 on your list.

Are you on Facebook? There is a seller on the "Disney Pin Trading & Selling" group that posted a bunch for sale only 2 days ago with the title "Old State Pins". I'm not sure what you are looking to spend, her prices are higher $20-$40 (but I don't know what the current rate is for these and I'm cheap). But I thought I would mention, in case she is willing to trade. She has the first 4 on your list.

Thanks for letting me know! I actually don't use facebook very often but the price on Sebastian wasn't too bad, so we'll see.

Nope. Already sold.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back