• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Be My Valentine Set of 6 Co-op COMPLETE!!!

Stitch Be My Valentine Set of 6 Co-op COMPLETE!!!

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
That's right, this co-op is for the following set of pins:

pin67922

Pin 67922: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set

An absolutely amazing set that any Stitch collector or pin collector knows is a beautiful set. I am in talks with an amazingly nice person who wants to sell the entire set, but keep it together. So in order for this co-op to go through it has to be full (there are only 6 pins so I think we can do this!!!). All pins were bought when they first came out and stayed together so I they are all 100% authentic (scrappers exist of Aurora and Alice but these in the set are definitely not).

Below are the status on the pins:

Pin NamePin Price (+ $3 shipping)Status
Jessica$120kupo1121
Belle$90kupo1121
Aurora$70Katladie81
Lady$75KMargo
Alice$70Dumbolover21
Cinderella$75Dumbolover21
Let's really try to make this co-op work! All pins would be those prices + and addition $3 shipping regardless of how many pins you opt for. Come on guys, I know these pins are amazing and as much as it pains me to not be able to afford Cinderella (since I want her as well), Jessica and Belle are grails for me!!!

Last edited:
Good luck! Hope you fill this co-op... I'd be in for belle in heart beat its my girlfriends all time grail and would make a perfect birthday present... This set is also posted up on eBay right now not sure if its the same seller

Good luck! Hope you fill this co-op... I'd be in for belle in heart beat its my girlfriends all time grail and would make a perfect birthday present... This set is also posted up on eBay right now not sure if its the same seller

Thanks Alex ^_^ There are 2 sets on Ebay right now, 1 for $1000 and 1 for $850 but both of those prices are ridiculous and nobody is biting on either of those prices o_O (can't blame them, IDK who would). This isn't the same seller thankfully since there is no way I could afford any of the pins if the set was $1000 or $850 haha xD The total price of the set for this thread is actually only $500 :)

And your girlfriend must have good taste because Belle is a great pin, she's my 2nd most wanted pin at the moment only beat by Jessica (ironically both are from this set hence why I want them so badly).

I'm always late to the co-op party. Pins wanted........taken.

Sorry Angel :( I didn't know you wanted any in the set. The only ones I for sure wanted were Jessica and Belle :(

I'll take lady and put me second for belle and Jessica

I got you down for Lady and if anything goes wrong and I can only get one, I have you down second for Belle and Jessica :)

PM coming to all people who are in this co-op ^_^

:anxious: I'm not second for Belle?
Doh!:facepalm: I'll send the PayPal right now ...

Sorry Alex, I didn't know you wanted to be second since you didn't say it in your post :( I'm sorry to nearly give you a heart attack but at the moment, I don't have plans on letting Belle go anyways (I'm still the first who claimed her) so I don't think I'll be letting her go :)

Sorry Sam. I am quite shocked how fast it filled up (1.5 hours) but I guess it's because the set is really, really popular :( I didn't know you wanted any of the set :facepalm: Sorry about that.

ya it was really fast. S'all good tho. glad you got a couple of your grails haha :D

Hey guys! Just a quick update. The pins arrived today and they are gorgeous. I took A LOT of pictures of them and I'll post some below:

IMG_1384_zps6d526e3a.jpg

That image does not give the pins justice though since they are actually quite massive (not jumbo size but just below it I'd say which is perfect for me). I took a photo of a quarter next to all the pins so you can compare for yourself how big the pins are:

IMG_1386_zpsa45155ca.jpg

Aurora is by far the smallest pin but her pin is actually one of my favorites (and yes, it's now on my Wants list :lol:) because the design on her blanket and bed are better than either Stitch or Aurora herself! Really was floored since I wasn't expecting much from her...now I wish I was so that I could keep her haha but Katladie beat me to it so she'll be out in the mail tomorrow!

IMG_1387_zps2d56fa94.jpg

Follow Aurora up by the biggest pin the set, I was NOT expecting Alice to be as big as she was but she is and the texture of the mushroom is one of my favorite pin elements, IDK how to describe it...great pin though :)

IMG_1388_zps903546c1.jpg

IMG_1389_zps6d26855b.jpg

IMG_1390_zpsf6de4b3b.jpg

IMG_1392_zpsa00a8b82.jpg

So that's the set everyone! I'll be PM'ing everyone shortly about final payments and things like that but thanks again for making this co-op work. I really am still in a state of "do I really have Belle and Jessica" since I never dreamt that within 1 year of joining I would have only 2 grail pins left in existence at the moment...a brand new siggy coming up!

I cannot wait to see this in person! So very excited!

Hey guys! Just a quick update. The pins arrived today and they are gorgeous. I took A LOT of pictures of them and I'll post some below:

IMG_1384_zps6d526e3a.jpg

That image does not give the pins justice though since they are actually quite massive (not jumbo size but just below it I'd say which is perfect for me). I took a photo of a quarter next to all the pins so you can compare for yourself how big the pins are:

IMG_1386_zpsa45155ca.jpg

Aurora is by far the smallest pin but her pin is actually one of my favorites (and yes, it's now on my Wants list :lol:) because the design on her blanket and bed are better than either Stitch or Aurora herself! Really was floored since I wasn't expecting much from her...now I wish I was so that I could keep her haha but Katladie beat me to it so she'll be out in the mail tomorrow!

IMG_1387_zps2d56fa94.jpg

Follow Aurora up by the biggest pin the set, I was NOT expecting Alice to be as big as she was but she is and the texture of the mushroom is one of my favorite pin elements, IDK how to describe it...great pin though :)

IMG_1388_zps903546c1.jpg

IMG_1389_zps6d26855b.jpg

IMG_1390_zpsf6de4b3b.jpg

IMG_1392_zpsa00a8b82.jpg

So that's the set everyone! I'll be PM'ing everyone shortly about final payments and things like that but thanks again for making this co-op work. I really am still in a state of "do I really have Belle and Jessica" since I never dreamt that within 1 year of joining I would have only 2 grail pins left in existence at the moment...a brand new siggy coming up!

Oh my goodness. Aurora is a beautiful pin! Much nicer than the pics can show! I received her yesterday, thanks again!

Back