• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch collectors! Pinpics help? (rare find?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch collectors! Pinpics help? (rare find?)

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So hopefully I can get a little help from some of the Stitch collectors out there....

I have these pins:

stitchgwp1_zpsbc9e5d0e.jpg

stitchgwp2_zps8033c482.jpg

They are 2 sets of 2 pins each. Each set is in its own little plastic box. What I know about them is, they were gift pins from Japan, I think they were given out when you pre-ordered some Disney DVD or something. The boxes had little plastic bags around them with a paper that said "not for sale."

Has anyone seen these before, and maybe knows some more info?

And I would like to add them to pinpics, but I don't understand the second set of pins. What should I call those two (obviously the one on the left is Stitch, but does he have a special name when he is like that? And what is the thing on the right?).

I tried to look on pinpics for this but I couldn't find anything for the first set (and didn't know what to look up for the second set) so please let me know if it is already up there!

Those are some nice pins! The only one that I know some what of it's information is the karate stitch. I believe that one is a set where stitch and angel where both in karate outfits. I think, but not sure. lol

Thanks you all for replying! These are actually paired up correctly in the pictures, I have not removed them from the plastic boxes they came in (there is a little piece of velvety squishy stuff inside the boxes and that is what the black background is)

I love the little pineapple guy with the tambourine.

Me too!! I wish I knew who/what it was though!

I tried:
Stitch, Angel
Stitch, cape
Stitch, flying
Stitch, Karate
Stitch, kicking
Stitch, black belt
Stitch, white outfit
Angel
Angel, Experiment
Angel, pink
Stitch, Angle, Doll

I think you MIGHT have the honor of adding them to pinpics. :)

it is the japan series, lilo grows up and gets a boyfriend and goes to collage and stitch goes off the rails and starts causing trouble and lands in japan where he meets Yuna, he has to collect good deed points to be become the strongest being in the universe from the spirital stone the grants wishes. the little guy with the tambourine is Kijimunaa ( hes a goodness spirit called a yokai)

so i geuss these pins are japanese :) hope this helps

Last edited:
it is the japan series, lilo grows up and gets a boyfriend and goes to collage and stitch goes off the rails and starts causing trouble and lands in japan where he meets Yuna, he has to collect good deed points to be become the strongest being in the universe from the spirital stone the grants wishes. the little guy with the tambourine is Kijimunaa ( hes a goodness spirit called a yokai)

Thank you SO MUCH Hollie! This is exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back