• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Stitch Fantasy pin 21180 holding American Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Stitch Fantasy pin 21180 holding American Flag

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Alright people. I get requests for military pins ALL the time at the parks and I never have anything to trade. Well a coworker knows I collect Disney pins and gave this to me the day they retired. It's an unauthorized pin so it can't be traded at the parks or on pinpics but that doesn't necessarily mean noone out there wants it. So DPF trade auction it is.

Pins is in great shape for being 9 years old! It is on pinpics, #21180 but cannot be added to owns/trades/wants as it is unauthorized. So keep that in mind that once you get it you can't trade it at the parks down the road. I don't collect Stitch or USA patriotic themes but maybe you do. Or with Veteran's Day coming up maybe you know a soldier who would like it?

I like lots of stuff. See my wants or I stick to Sci-Fi stuff, Stained Glass pins, Princesses, Tink, Ol' Skool Pooh, PTD's, Aulani, etc.

Auction Ends Monday 10/15/12 Noon PST
Thanks!

8058347356_5513276788.jpg

Unfortunately per DPF rules, only authorized collectibles are for trade in the auction house. We apologize for discontinuing this auction and wish the OP the best of luck trading it in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back