• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch pin pinpics 83925 scrapper alert! Buyer beware!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch pin pinpics 83925 scrapper alert! Buyer beware!!!

destiny117

Stitchaholic
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
pin83925

Pin 83925: HKDL - Pin Trading Fun Day 2011 - Deluxe 5 Pins Box Set - Stitch only

Hello Everyone,

Counterfeits of this pin are now in circulation and selling online. They are easy to spot, because they have only one post on the back. Also, the light pink background behind Stitch is much lighter on the fake pin. I have seen several of these pins sell online, and unfortunately bought one for my niece, not realizing they are counterfeits.

This pin comes from a set of five pins, which should all have two posts, so if you see any of the others, and it has only one post, know you are buying or trading for a counterfeit pin, made to deceive you.

One seller conveniently shows the pinpics page, but takes out the part that says there are two posts on this pin, and ends up getting away with it. Several people have bought these pins and do not have a clue their pins are fakes.:(

My pleasure. It is a nice pin, but now people will see a bad one and think all are like those. And the counterfeit is so very close to looking real in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back