• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Story's Other Toys and Things... 12/21 baymax cup post 2 frozen dolls post 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story's Other Toys and Things... 12/21 baymax cup post 2 frozen dolls post 3

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
:wavey:

It's winter cleaning time, and will be posting all Non Pin Sale Items Here ^.^

All Prices will include Paypal Fees.

Shipping will be posted individually for each item. If buying multiples, I will happily combine shipping.

Will go ahead and get it started off with a few items today- Pics are taken from online right now, but happy to take pics upon request
(if pics don't show up, let me know. I will try to add my own pics of items asap)

Stuffed Animals

Tigger and Roo 15" Floppy Plush - $24 + $10 Shipping
No tags but in good never played with condition

$_57.JPG

Stitch Pillow Pet - $25 + $12 Shipping
No tags but in good never played with condition

$_57.JPG

Vinylmations

Baymax Unarmored - $22 + $2.50 Shipping
images

Park 1 Kermit Vinylmation -sold

25th DS Anniv Dumbo Vinylmation
$10 + $2.50 shipping
Has glitter, is in good condition
dumbo.jpg

That is all for now- will try to post more later ^.^​

Last edited:
Frozen Dolls

Anna Coronation with Accordian Dressing Cover - $30 + $5 shipping

Elsa Snow Queen with Coronation Dress Change - $30 + $5 shipping

SOLD elsa and anna singing Dolls (excellent condition- boxes are available upon request- only displayed never played with) - $60+ $12 shipping for the pair, $20 shipping if you want me to include boxes
if you'd like me to include their stands, the stands are just $5 each

Last edited:
Uploaded with a bunch of frozen dolls- of course inquiries and reasonable offers always considered. Mainly just trying to recoup what I put in and make room in my displays ^.^

Kermit vm has also been sold -thanks for looking

Thanks not right now ,just thought they were pretty ,

Just saw this message after sending you that email =p Yeah, I understand. I just totally overspent this weekend with biting the bullet and getting a jumbo pin from that frozen event... And I had not been good with my spending before that either o_O so since I bought some other frozen dolls I figured it was time to downsize and hopefully find these ones new homes. They are super pretty in person =)

thanks for looking!! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back