• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Submitted for your approval - the new WDI villians pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted for your approval - the new WDI villians pins

Aragorn

Yes. That's really my name.
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Here is a picture of the new villians stained glass pins released today at WDI
attachment.php

I'm so sorry I missed you Echo, I have been so focused on work that not much else gets through. are you going to get the Stitch and Tangled valentines day pins?

I was a little excited about this set when I first heard about it.
Not so much after seeing it, unfortunately. Still had the Ursula one picked up for me, but passed on the others.
It kinda bothers me that they aren't all the same height.

I was a little excited about this set when I first heard about it.
Not so much after seeing it, unfortunately. Still had the Ursula one picked up for me, but passed on the others.
It kinda bothers me that they aren't all the same height.

YES! This was my gripe as well, as a set, they don't go well together because they don't fit together due to the height problem. Not to mention Jafar, Tremaine, and Cruella look bad imo, the other 3 though are nice ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back