• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Such a lucky girl! :3

ZAPPED! Such a lucky girl! :3

2Infinity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I am SOO happy with how my week has been pin-wise! I made a trade with eyhahndisney, and once I got the package in the mail, I saw that *zziinngg*! I'd been zapped! Thank you SO much Jackie!!
5a3193ad.jpg

Then, after my whole debacle last weekend, tiggermickey and I made a trade. That girl is so sweet! I open my package to not only find the pin I was trading for, but this little cutie! Thank you SO much Judy! :)
100e0d0c.jpg

You both are two amazing and incredible sweet ladies. Thank you for brightening my week! :)

Back