• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Summer's Fund A Dress Pin Game [OPEN!]

There is still some great choices as I pick in the last spot. Amazing game! Glad I was able to participate.

Final selection:
34. PP 40784 Stitch in Devil Costume, PP 72242 WDW MNSSHP 2009 Stitch as Vampire LE 2000

Thank you :)

Haha that pin is one of my favorites.

It will go along great with my LaTT Give Me All The Carbs pin!

s-l500.jpg

All packages are packaged up and tracking numbers should be out. I did not get a chance to take them to the post office because the toddler and baby had a spat on my way out the door over one of our Christmas in July gifts that arrived today. They will get dropped off tomorrow on my lunch.

My kids this afternoon
giphy.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone so much for an amazing game and update you all on the dress. Unfortunately, the seller declined to ship the dress to me after purchasing it. I fought with them back and forth and they still have it listed up but won't ship out. I will be on the hunt for another listing of that dress. I did find another piece from that same collection on ebay and bought one of my dream shoes to go with it. The dress has arrived and the shoes are enroute from Europe. They will both be making their inaugural wearing at the end of the month for my anniversary.

f9veyxh.png

9Gv9m8O.png

Boo! What was the reason? International shipping? If so, I wonder if one of our international members would be willing to be an intermediary for it?
No, they just ignored poshmark and I requesting them to ship. The item is still listed even though I bought it. They cancelled the sale after I contested the charge because they wouldn’t ship or update about shipping for over two weeks.

Back