• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Summer's Virtual Trading Quest

TRADING Summer's Virtual Trading Quest

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I figured I would post here looking for my ISO. I am also happy to look at traders if you don't have any of my admittedly far and few between ISOs. Collections are below and I am never know what will catch my eye of that of my family. I am super easy with the majority of the pins and happy to swap traders for like traders except for the higher value DA/DSSH/WDI type pins as I am trying to save those for my ISO. I would love to get some trading in this month virtually since I won't be at any in person events until August or September.

TRADERS ALBUM

Our collections
Summer: Lilo & Stitch(especially DA), Ocean theme pins, Ewoks, Brave Bears, Baseball, SF themed pins, 20000 leagues, small side collections of Small World, Mulan, Dumbo
Mr. Summer: Thor/Marvel, Up, Star Wars, Incredibles, Dinosaurs, Wall-E, Monster's Inc, Hop Lo
Silly Chicken: Moana, Fab 5, Cute Animals, Whatever she wants of mine
Baby Baby: Gelatoni and Friends

My ISOs
cLZ2DMB.png

RQ6FRF2.png

AOOPKoM.jpg

JOyBaZA.jpg

I unfortunately don’t have any of your ISO but would love to trade if you see anything that catches your eye.
I really like:
Rescue Ranger pin
MerMickey and Donald sets
Chopper and the other droid hm (but Chopper the most)
Jack-Jacks
Aristocat Christmas

Thanks for looking!

What fun! Not sure whether we have something you need or not, but if you see anything (a lot of the newer pins are listed on PTDB, so be sure to check out both places) that you'd be willing to trade for the Minnie and Mickey scuba set from Shanghai, I'd be happy. :) Hope you get some of your ISOs.

Oh man Amanda, you have a ton of pins I'd be interested in! None of your ISO's, but I'm going to a trade event tomorrow, so I will try to keep my eyes peeled!
I'll message you after the event tho, since I dunno what my traders may look like after LOL

Back