• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Super Super Late Thank You

ZAPPED! Super Super Late Thank You

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey guys :)

So, a lot of great things have happened lately. I was having a semi-bad day on Monday, but three things came when I got home!

First, I opened this really huge box from none other than TheOtherSteve (Steve). I was so excited to open it...and here is what I found:

1499606_1403439009913663_1583271319_n_zpsb59455f7.jpg

I can't believe that I own it...I really can't. I passed up the chance in November which was a mistake, but this is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I was very surprised by how big she was, even though I knew she would be 17" LOL. Anyways, it really competes with some of my favorite Disney pins as favorite collectible item.

I knew the Anna was coming, but I had no clue about this...

62969_1403438949913669_1247820688_n_zps67ae4a47.jpg

Thank you Steve for everything you do, your friendship, and being so caring. I really appreciate everything! Lots of love :)

Then, I opened up this really awesome package from Merryweather (Selen) which really surprised me too!

She had made the best dang cookies with her daughter that I have EVER seen. They are so beautiful and were so yummy, but I decided to take a picture before I ate them ;)

1234796_1403439109913653_818181875_n_zpsb71ddc14.jpg

And she added this awesome pin from my wants!!
1782006_1403439136580317_147491799_n_zpsa689295a.jpg

This is such a thoughtful package...Thank you Selen for everything and the wonderful friendship. I love talking to you so much. Thank you so much to you and your daughter for making everything so sweet...Oh, and they added Frozen stickers! :eek: They are so adorable!

I was also zapped in Cheyenne (partofthatworld) anonymously! I got this really cool Hades 13 pin :)

pin92978

Sorry I don't have a picture, but thank you to the mystery zapper!

Last but certainly not least...

1656340_1403439086580322_1544146149_n_zps56d0cf5c.jpg

Kristin (disneycrazee) made this adorable Valentine's day card. Look! He wrecked the heart, but he got it fixed :) I am still trying to work on something for you Kristin, so even if it is late, you'll get one! Thank you for taking the time to make this gorgeous card for me...It is one of the best I have ever seen.

Thanks to all the wonderful people who made my days so special. :) I am so thankful for all of you and love each and every one of you.

Thanks again!

Lots of Love,

Erika

P.S. Sorry for the long post. lol​

Again, super super congrats Erika!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew you'd love Anna! :D

iHGbgJ8nAuZ5M.gif

I'm so happy you've joined the dark side of the force ( of disney collecting :p )
Disney-Frozen-image-disney-frozen-36196922-245-300.gif

Last edited:
Wow! All very amazing things!! These Disney Dolls are absolutely beautiful ... and the cookies and the pins!! AND artwork too!!! Wow! Yep, you're having a good day!! Way to go Steve!!! And Selen!! And Cheyenne and Kristin too!! Woot! Woot!!

I wanna be you :lol: Lots of wonderful treasures you got, but above all else: I love the Anna doll.

Now, I have to go and write 100 times: I will not get into dolls. I will not get into dolls. I will not ..

Such beautiful gifts from wonderful members! So happy for you, Erika, congrats on all your lovely new goodies! =)

Now, I have to go and write 100 times: I will not get into dolls. I will not get into dolls. I will not ..

:lol: I had been trying to convince myself of the same thing ever since the first designer series. I was successful until frozen... And now I suddenly realize I do have room in my displays for dolls o_O

I wanna be you :lol: Lots of wonderful treasures you got, but above all else: I love the Anna doll.

I had to tell myself that too o_O
And I gave in as you can tell....I ordered the Frozen dolls for March. :eek:

And this is why I didn't get Anna in November, because I said I can't collect dolls :rofl:

Thank you Selen for being so amazing :hug: <3

Such beautiful gifts from wonderful members! So happy for you, Erika, congrats on all your lovely new goodies! =)

:lol: I had been trying to convince myself of the same thing ever since the first designer series. I was successful until frozen... And now I suddenly realize I do have room in my displays for dolls o_O
Thanks Kayla! Oh goodness, you have been trying to resist for a while! O_O LOL. Frozen just gets us doesn't it!? hahaha.

Amazing gifts! Congratulations! If you didn't know before you now know that you are loved in this community!

Back