• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Super Sweet and Very Special Zap from Nathan95

ZAPPED! Super Sweet and Very Special Zap from Nathan95

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I really, really, wanted the Lilo & Stitch Beloved Tales pin ... and while texting a certain "Goofy" pin buddy, I mentioned that I was interested in obtaining this pin and he said he'd ask around. Well it took all of 15 minutes for him to text me back that he found one ... I was ... :eek2: WOW, you're kidding?? That's great, what do they want for it??? :bowdown: Nothing Goofy says ... of course I was noooo I'm happy to trade for it, so please tell me what I can send as trade ... NOPE! And that's all he would tell me except that I would understand once I got the pin ...

The pin arrived today and along with it, a beautiful note from Nathan95 and his wonderful Mom! This note truly touched my heart :angel: and I will cherish my Lilo & Stitch BT pin ALWAYS!!! And will remember what a sweet and truly special Zap this pin represents and even more the wonderful and very kind people behind it!

THANK YOU sweet Nathan and to your Mom!!! Wishing you all "good things" in 2013 and hoping that all your wishes come true!! YOU are wonderful!!! :hug: Big hugs to you and your Mom!!! :hug: And to that wonderful Goofy friend of ours too! lol! :hug: Take care, *bjr

Aww I actually almost got teary-eye'd lol. That was really sweet. It was like that moment when Extreme Home Makeovers shows the family their new home lol. What a cool way to be zapped.
Nathan95 is always zapping people! Definitely a very awesome and nice family to be so kind and generous.

Hi Nathan! Your in box is full ... I tried sending you a message but it won't go through because your in box is full, lol! Wanted to tell you thank you!! You are such a sweetie to send me this truly wonderful Lilo & Stitch Beloved Tales pin!! And I love your note ... and the note from your Mom too! Big hugs to you both!!! Hope you're doing ok at the DSF release ... or should I say camp out, lol! Take care and stay safe!! *bjr

Back