• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Super sweet Zap from Sbmpins!

ZAPPED! Super sweet Zap from Sbmpins!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Sbmpins and her friend this past week at EPCOT to pass along some pins and goodies I have been holding for her. She was so lovely, decked out in a ~fabulous~ polka dotted Halloween cape, and as I sat down, she pulls out a little ring box.

"Don't worry," she says, "I'm not proposing!"

f39e03b811e4dbfa96514de24e330c46.jpg

But she might as well have, because I'm in love!!! :D I've never even seen either of these pins, which is rare for Merlin especially!! The Scrooge coin is darling and the Merlin pin has a lovely glitter fill in his robes!

Thank you so so much, dear!! I love them to pieces!!! <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just wanted you to know your help for those of us who live far away is very much appreciated! I'm so glad I found a couple you hadn't seen.

Loved going through your autographs and we got to meet Bert today at the Studios. Really cool!

I just wanted you to know your help for those of us who live far away is very much appreciated! I'm so glad I found a couple you hadn't seen.

Loved going through your autographs and we got to meet Bert today at the Studios. Really cool!
Oh yay! I'm glad you got to run into him! He's a riot. XD

And you guys are so welcome. :3 I'm just happy to finally help out! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back