• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Surprised by a Zap from Tsuki!

ZAPPED! Surprised by a Zap from Tsuki!

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This was a total freaking surprise. You know, one of those "how did they even get my address???" surprises! :lol:

I can now relate to all of those people who say they got a package and thought maybe they ordered a pin and forgot about it. I have been zapped a few times since joining this lovely community but generally I knew the packages were coming. This time I really did go... "Did I order something and not remember??" Then I opened it up...

8ec11c1349afc75eaf5ffb6cdb0c48f5.jpg

Tsuki, you are so sweet!! Thank you so very much, I love them both but especially the car. It's one of the odder Genie pins but now that I've got it in person I think I'm in love with its strangeness. :D

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!!! It is from Tsuki, I'm so so sorry Tsuki! I was able to edit the post but not the title. :ugh: I have no idea how I got the names mixed up (edited: While looking at the name on the card right in front of me oh dear lord) except that my brain doesn't work so well sometimes! My apologies :bowdown:

Back