• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Surprised by the MYSTERY ZAPPER!

ZAPPED! Surprised by the MYSTERY ZAPPER!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
WOW! This Mystery Zapper is ON A ROLE! I was definitely not expecting this!! This person is paying attention and for sure, a super kind and caring individual! Another awesome Space Mountain pin to add to my growing collection, plus the I *HEART* Disney Pins pin I've always wanted. I intend to wear this one always, along with any other lanyard or set of pins I have on. :)

THANK YOU MYSTERY ZAPPER!!

IMG_3069_zpswpnasvye.jpg

We've got to solve this one and get this person a SUPER ZAP from all of us!!

--Melanie

Awesome! I can help narrow the search if you would like.....it isn't me....although I should zap someone...hmmmm I'll be looking around!

Is it bad that when I saw the "Mystery Zapper is on a Role" I immediately thought of

"Bless my soul, Herc is on a Roll"

and then of this image?

post2.jpg

Now all we have to do is figure out who they are and photoshop their icon on a roll.

Congrats on the zaps!

Last edited:
Back