• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Here are the rules for Swap Box #1 around the USA:

Here are the rules of the exchange:

1. Must be in the USA and have a USA mailing address;
2. Must be a DPF member prior to December 31, 2020;
3. Must have a feedback score of 9 or more. If the member has negative feedback, said negative feedback had to have been posted prior to December 31, 2020;
4. Must be active on DPF within the past two weeks. Active means logging in and posting;
5. Pin trades must be like for like. OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery bag pins are considered the same (small). Limited Release [LR] (medium) for LR or two of the small pins;
6. Limited edition pins 750 (large) and under must be traded within $10 value;
Please check eBay sold (within the past three months) for value. If more than one of that pin sold, then do an average of the last three pins sold. We are all aware that the hype when pins are first released dies down, LOL.
If you are unsure of the value of the pin you want to trade into the box versus the one that you want to trade out of the box, please message the two swap participants ahead of you with pictures of the pin(s) you want to trade for and the pin(s) you want to trade.

7. Limited edition pins 751 and over (large) must be traded within 1000 of that number. For example, LE2000 can be traded to LE1000 or up to LE3000;
So, basically this means that OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery bag pins are considered small, Limited Release pins are considered medium, and Limited Edition pins are considered large.
8. Pins are traded 1:1 (to clarify: one LE pin for one LE pin, one OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery bag pin for one OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery bag pin, one LR pin for one LR pin), except as noted above where LR pins which one LR pin can be traded for two small (OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery bag) pins.;
9. All pin boards must be labeled; If you see a pin label has fallen off, please replace it;
10. Pins must be in the same area that you are taking from;
11. Please share what your trade haul is so we can all enjoy seeing what you pick. This means you post pictures of the pins you traded for that were in the box. Don't post pictures of the contents of the box or what you traded into the box.
12. Trades are limited to no more than 30% from each of the 3 groups (small, medium, large);
13. You must be willing to send your address to the DPF member who is sending it to you;
14. If you have the original card for your pin, please add it to the box. There should be ziploc-type bags with original cards in there. Note on the back of the pin (with a post-it or sticker) that there is an original card and note on the card, which pin it is for).
15. All pin boards are bubble wrapped. If you notice that the bubble wrap has gone flat, please be courteous and replace it.
16. Please keep your pin backs. The pins on the boards won't come with the rubber backs.
17. Box must be shipped priority (priority mail flat rate medium box is what the box is sent, but it may be cheaper to send "regular" priority, depending on how far the person you are sending it to is from you);
18. Box must be shipped out within 7 days after you have received it.

The person who receives the box from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

As a reminder, the person(s) who start the swap box may participate in two exchanges/swap boxes. The one that they start and another one that someone else starts.

OK, here are our swap box #1 participants, in order:

1. @Mcgilligan
2. @brattyjedi
3. @Rick195275
4. @stratasfan
5. @Poohlady5
6. @starry_solo
7. @timeerkat
8. @Cheshirecat26
9. @Ajk
10. @sockgnome
11. @sbmpins

Everyone, please send a PM to the person above you with your USA mailing address. @Mcgilligan will send his mailing address to @sbmpins

Although it is not a requirement, it would be nice if each participant posted that they shipped the box out and received the box from the last participant, and so forth.
It is a rule that each participant post a picture of their trade haul, though!

Thank you for participating!

It’s here! The pin swap box has arrived at the first trading destination! I’ve only just opened it to make sure everything was ok but even at a quick skim, so many great pins! Can’t wait to sit down with it and figure out some trades. That will probably happen Sunday as I have plans already for Saturday, forecasted snow allowing.

It’s here! The pin swap box has arrived at the first trading destination! I’ve only just opened it to make sure everything was ok but even at a quick skim, so many great pins! Can’t wait to sit down with it and figure out some trades. That will probably happen Sunday as I have plans already for Saturday, forecasted snow allowing.
Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you pull!

@Rick195275 : When are you going on vacation? I remembered it's sometime in February but hopefully latter part so @brattyjedi can send you the package and then you'll be able to send it out before you go? EEK!
I was stressing about exactly that to @GroguFan the other day lol. We don’t leave until Feb 18th so I’m thinking it should work out since @brattyjedi already has it :)

Minor delay on me picking. Sorry. I had planned to do it Sunday but I woke up with the worst migraine I’ve had in years. I was not remotely functional. I teach on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so yesterday was a busy and hectic day but today is a prep day at the house and I’m feeling good so expect pin swapping to finally happen this afternoon!

My pins are now a scattered mess all over my game table and I need to do a final check to make sure I haven’t screwed anything up, but I’m pretty sure I’ve made my trades successfully. Yay!!

Here’s what I pulled:

198f0f552d1e0443964ddce60abac8af.jpg

For any other Donald fans, I promise I didn’t take them all.

Back