• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA
My pins are now a scattered mess all over my game table and I need to do a final check to make sure I haven’t screwed anything up, but I’m pretty sure I’ve made my trades successfully. Yay!!

Here’s what I pulled:

198f0f552d1e0443964ddce60abac8af.jpg

For any other Donald fans, I promise I didn’t take them all.
I’m happy that these pins have found a new home!

My pins are now a scattered mess all over my game table and I need to do a final check to make sure I haven’t screwed anything up, but I’m pretty sure I’ve made my trades successfully. Yay!!

Here’s what I pulled:

What great pulls!! Love the Pooh Halloween pins and the sarcophagus one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s what I pulled:

Awesome pulls, congrats!

Here’s what I pulled:

I like Mickey and Minnie in their treasure hunting outfits :D

Here’s what I pulled:

Love the pull. Wonderful pins. Great Donald pins and love the Mickey with cards.

Here’s what I pulled:

Nice pins! Congratulations :0)

It should have arrived today but we are in the middle of a blizzard so it didn’t make it. Tracking says there wasn‘t access to drop it but I shoveled before I left for work lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds a lot like the weather here! Hoping this freezing stuff passes (as predicted) in the next couple of days. Can't wait to hear more about the box . . . this is such fun!

Ok ready to post out haul! We are actually running a little low on traders so I struggled slightly with finding the right balance in some places. Appreciate the help @brattyjedi and @Mcgilligan with figuring it out! Here’s what we pulled :)

I promise we left some Lilo and stitch for others who collect them coming up :)
I have to run and grab a priority box at the post office after work tomorrow. Should be able to get it packed up tomorrow night and shipped on to @GroguFan Thursday after work. This was such a fun experience and idea! I’ll have to make sure I have more traders for next time!

Ok ready to post out haul! We are actually running a little low on traders so I struggled slightly with finding the right balance in some places. Appreciate the help @brattyjedi and @Mcgilligan with figuring it out! Here’s what we pulled :)

I have to run and grab a priority box at the post office after work tomorrow. Should be able to get it packed up tomorrow night and shipped on to @GroguFan Thursday after work. This was such a fun experience and idea! I’ll have to make sure I have more traders for next time!
Great haul!
Don’t forget to check for backer cards (I think three of those pins have backer cards), the pin will have a sticker on the back if it has a backer card.

What fun! You got nice pins, and we're definitely looking forward to seeing the box here. :)

Just updating, box has been dropped off at the post office and tracking info provided. Should arrive by Monday! Looking forward to seeing whatever one else pulls :)
Yay! Can't wait, and Sis and I will be excited to post our fun as soon as it gets here. Hope the mail truck does not freeze over the weekend, as we already have about four inches of ice on the ground outside in the back!! :eek:

Great Stitch pulls! He’s my favorite!

Here’s what I pulled:

Great Halloween pins! Part of my collection also.

Back