• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #2 around the USA

As promised! Here is my haul!

tY0PL1R.jpg

I had to snap a quick pick before the scavengers saw the pins! This was literally a second or two before my littlest decided to snatch both Goofy pins and run away with them.

Thought the Jasmine would be perfect for my oldest since he loves pink and she is his girlfriend.

I was in awe of some of the beautiful pins that @Ajk put in the box. They were tempting me to start new collections but I held off. Thanks again for the amazing pins!

As promised! Here is my haul!

tY0PL1R.jpg

I had to snap a quick pick before the scavengers saw the pins! This was literally a second or two before my littlest decided to snatch both Goofy pins and run away with them.

Thought the Jasmine would be perfect for my oldest since he loves pink and she is his girlfriend.

I was in awe of some of the beautiful pins that @Ajk put in the box. They were tempting me to start new collections but I held off. Thanks again for the amazing pins!
Great choices!

Just a reminder, you don't need to get a new box to ship the pins out if the old box is still ok. Obviously, if it's breaking up or something like that, sure, but please try to re-use! :)

Just a reminder, you don't need to get a new box to ship the pins out if the old box is still ok. Obviously, if it's breaking up or something like that, sure, but please try to re-use! :)
This one needed replacing. Added a re-enforcing ring of tape around the box before shipping to @Pinfun

Back