• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box

Yup, just waiting for the Christmas in July matches to be sent so I don't accidentally include a pin in the swap box that would match my selected persons want list.
Great to hear. Very smart, too! Sis and I can't wait for both a pin box and the Christmas in July event. Hoping more people sign up for both, which is why we keep bumping the threads. :)

It is a box that can contain a bunch of different pins (usually of a variety of le sizes). Rules may vary but fairly standard ones are: trade for similar values for lower le sizes (I think le 500 and below was on the last one- for within $10 of current value), don’t add a double of a pin, trade using similar pins (oe for oe), do not pick more than 30% of the pins from any one category (oe, mystery, le >1000, le <500), send the box as exciting as when you received it.

The box is sent to the first person on the list, who then sends it to the second, so on and so on until it is home again.

Last edited:
Back