• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sweet Thumper Zap from Barbara Jean :)

ZAPPED! Sweet Thumper Zap from Barbara Jean :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
First, Barbara Jean was kind enough to sell me one of my most wanted Thumper pins :) I know a lot of people know me as a princess collector, but we collect Thumper too because my daughter loves Thumper and she has been sleeping with a Thumper plush for the last 5 yrs.

So, I got my Thumper grail and then some :) Barbara Jean zapped us with 2 lovely charms for my daughter's bracelet. They are so very cute and she loves them. Thank you so much Barbara Jean!

And now, there is a new addition to our Thumper memories thanks to you.

thumper_zpsa9bfecc6.jpg

Did I say that my ... err ... our new Thumper pin is adorable? When we go to AK, I have to get a picture taken with this happy couple. I am a big dork :lol:

And here is a close up of the charms:

000_0019_zps734e9e0a.jpg

Sweet!

Last edited:
Ahhh! I'm so happy you like the pin and the charms Selen! Thank you too for sharing "bunny" stories with me! :hug: Big hugs to you and your daughter!! Take care, *bjr

Back